• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 11, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian H that sounds too long for the lift rod, I believe its more like 29 inches. The lift rod for a dirt/snow blade is about 32" long

Dennis Frisk

And I thought on JD made the patio tractor. Its got the muffler on this side so I have no clew as to what is powering that tractor. ???

I think I've got it. Here are some pics of the AQ42A mounted on my 127 with electric lift. No laughing at her condition. She will be getting a makeover in the spring. Thanks for any helpful ideas.

232585.jpg

232586.jpg

232587.jpg

DON - I think Bolens made something like a Super Garden tractor with a muffler & heat shield on the side like that.... But I looked at that picture for several minutes before I even SAW the tractor!

Art, I need to make sure that the shaft didn't slip and lose adjustment. Doubt that will be it. Not much cub wise has went well this year.

Thanks Dennis I love my 100 ,wish it had the original motor for restoration purposes but the 301 starts up instantly and runs finer than almost any other I have ever heard

Jim Here is one i sold last year. They may still make them.

232592.jpg

The later Massey Ferguson MF12 garden tractors had a muffler setup like that.
happy.gif

Putting a creeper and my new clutch in the 1000 today. Is that ball that went in the back joint necessary? It looks like the old shaft had a hemispherical ground end for the ball, and the stub shaft out of the tranny had a slight one too. But neither end of the new ones do, the creeper shaft is flat as well as the new driveshaft.

Back