• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 06, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Do you guys think this and 4 others in the series would help anyone? Especially the new guys?
They are all Technical Information manuals for Kohlers.
CLICK HERE

If so, I'll fix the pages so they can be printed, but I'm not gonna mess with it unless everyone thinks it's worth it.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the feedback guys. I could probably get more help if I described the situation better. Sorry about that. Eventually I'll get a camera. The universal yoke is rubbing on the lower arm of the lift bracket - not the lift rod - when I raise the snowblower more than 75% of the way. This bracket passes under the universal yoke on the left side of the tractor from the drivers perspective. As I raise the blower this bracket comes up under the universal yoke and makes contact. Thoughts short of a camera?

Charlie, I'd love to see them. I've got 2 K161's to rebuild and I'm sure they would come in handy.

Hey Guys,

It's not the ISOs. I replaced them already a few weeks ago.

Hi Terry,

Is it proper etiquette to poke fun of someone you haven't met? Terry, based on your post I know how much weight you have on your tractor. However, you mentioned in the first sentence of the post you were figuring how much weight you have in your head. Now that would be an interesting stat.
bouncy.gif

Eric,

Are tou 100% sure it's the correct Cub Cadet belt??? If the PO bought a "will fit" that was an inch too long the gear box would sit very low as Kraig mentioned. Try a new belt.

Charlie,

I think it would be worth the time to make them printable.
They sure would come in handy for those of us who have never rebuilt a Kohler motor or any motor for that fact.

43982.jpg

Running duals on the land side does not always equaite a air gap under the outer most tire as seen here. (6psi in each tire)
And when plowing in sod it sure comes in handy to have the extra traction and weight.

Oh yeah, it helps if you dont let the plow go 9 inched deep, hole it at 6 inches and things go alot smoother.(food for thought)

43987.jpg

Duals on both axles defently come in handy when disking a freshly plowed garden.
They help keep the rearend from hanging up on the furrows and aid in the needed traction when pulling a tandem disked weighed down with 500lbs.

ok, once I remove the pully on the front of the starter generator, what is exposed. It seems from what I can see with the pully being on, that there may be some buildup for something that is stopping the engine from turning. What are some common problems.

Latest posts

Back