• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 22, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbaker

displayname
Lyle Baker
Hey Charlie- Would you happen to have a Brinly part number on the hiller John is using on his cultivator? Brinly says B-331 and 332 are not in their computer. What style/model cultivator is his? (Mine the same) Thanks!
dunno.gif

Lyle B.
As far as i know and have ever seen. Brinly never offered the style John has on his.
Maybe someone else has more info than I do though.
58550.jpg

Mike W: Show us what you are looking at. My H3 dated brochure with specification clearly shows the 1000 available in 1979. The 1100 was introduced in 1978...I also have the brochure on that G dated document also. Perhaps you may have some late 79 document where the depot stock of the Model 1000 was NLA just prior to the changeover to the 82 series.

Myron B
58553.jpg

Mike T

Thanks for the suggestions on the Deck. Any Idea on Part Numbers for Belts on CCO Mower Deck / Mule Drives? Who is the best source??

Thanks,

Mark

Charlie, "...nasty little gear drives." A-hah! I got ya' I think I would prefer a hydro, but the 104 looks like a good deal for my first cub. -jw

Lyle B: Oh yes they did.
Charlie: I thunk I taught you better....

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom
58563.jpg

and on page 3:
58564.jpg

Myron,
Well there ya go, there's one that I dint get my grubby little hands on.
biggrin.gif

But I'm thinkin I just might be gettin an email real soon.
whistling.gif

CHARLIE YOU MISSED IT AGAIN!
happy.gif

I HAE THE BB-231 PACKAGE!
58574.jpg

You guys have such nice literature! I just have a black & white Brinly parts list dated May of 1971 with drawings.

Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor)
Did you get my email?
Hope your Day was great.
bouncy.gif

Myron and all, I sent Brinly customer services copy Myron posted of the cc500 cultivator parts and their numbers. They say they do not have any parts for a cc500!!!Guess I better sharpen the old hoe!!
rant.gif

Christopher C.-

The frames are the same except the 126 frame has a creeper slot and hole for the breather, whereas the 127 frame does not.

Cris C. if I'm not mistaken the frames should be the same, it's the drive that's different.This was one of the ways Harvester kept down production costs,having as many universal parts as possible.

I agree with you, Myron, as I observed the 1000 in my AD-32505-H3 brochure also. I didn't question the length of the 1000 model run until I noticed it curiously absent from the specification brochure. Here is the front page from the three page foldout AD-32514-H2 which only illustrates two gear drive models, 1100 and 1200, on the inner pages. I'm just curious as to why the 1100 would be spec'ed along with the 1200, 1250, 1450, 1650 but not the 1000. Is it possible it was discontinued early, similiar to the 800, while the remaining QuietLine models were still produced?
58653.jpg

<font color="000000"><font face="arial,helvetica"><font size="+1">I reckon I am not in new thread, but cannot find a way to create one so maybe you fellas can help. I have recently acquired a Cadet 106 made circa 1970. Tired, but worked well until the mule drive just stopped working. I have disconnected linkage so that (I assume) the centrifugal pulley can travel fulldistance. (in cse linkage had drifted to keep it disengaged.) No luck. I can spin the pulley on engine so it is not frozen.

Any thoughts on porblem? Any advice on how to remove mule drive pulley from engine so I can look for porbelm?
Thanks.
egm</font></font></font>

Richard C. I did think about what would happen if the relief valve came apart. The valve body is not hard and I crimped it back like it was. I hope I never have to post a message saying it came apart.

Hi, Could someone tell me the difference
between the cc-42 and the qa-42 snow throwers?

Thanks,
Troy

Did some Front-hoeing today. Something was buried along side of the house. Turns out its an old footing. The more I use the Front-hoe the more I like it. The plan is to knock it down another 6 to 8 inches and back-fill with black dirt and grass seed. Then I wont have that ugly line in the lawn.
58658.jpg

58659.jpg

58660.jpg

Latest posts

Back