• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 13, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry, I can't believe you don't know how to put arrows on pics. All PC's came with a program called 'Paint'. I would think Mac has something similar.
294256.jpg

Frank Currier
I'm guessing that liar of the year remark was that I said I was new to the site, but when you look at my profile it shows a sign in date of 2010. Fact is I did sign up way back when, but I am so computer challenged that I have basically been unable to either get on / or use the site Etc. but since being laid up for the last month with a foot operation, I've resigned myself to figure out how to use the site and find out everything I can about Cub Cadets since I have so many of them.
I currently have an original sandblasted and primed ready for paint once I'm able to walk again in a couple months.
Hey guy's, now I've got your attention, thanks for the responses, I'll be back ASAP, with a couple "O" questions!

Thanks for the advice Harry B, I will keep my eyes open for a frame

Steve-
That's a great looking steering decal.

Brian-
That engine in your 70 came from a 72 that I purchased from forum member Craig Carney. More forum lineage....

Jack M - welcome finally into the site. You just never mind about what ole Frank C was saying. Did you notice I said he won that award last year. You just never know who you're dealing with on here. (I should mention I came in 2nd). Why Frank has been telling tall tales for so long he started doing consulting work with Brian Williams. Looking forward to seeing your posts and get us some pics if you can when your foot is better.

Roger C - you're not that far from my son. He might know where there is a frame that could be used.

Bill J - Paint - ya I see it listed on my computer. I can use a brush and liquid stuff just never figured out how to use it on a pc.

Harry, Paint...... Works the same way as it does on paper,......or a house 'er sumthin'

Just a little messier is all. Hint: lay the screen flat to avoid unnessesscary runs 'n stuff like that!!

Dale M - now that's sure nice of ya to post all those pics of the 100 frame. It should give Roger what he needs.

David S - ok, thanks for the instructions on painting. Question tho - what's your perferred brush material?

Ok Guy's, I need to know what color some to the parts on an Original / With Mower deck are.
I see some Mule drive cover plates Yellow, and some White
Some mower deck spindle covers the same way.
Some Wheel weights the same way.
Some seats the same way!
Some Starter Generators Black, some Yellow
What color is right for these things?

I see some Originals with the Voltage regulator mounted on the Left side of the steering tower, just in front of the headlight switch, and most with it mounted under the Battery on the tower.
Also, somewhere along the way here I saw an add for a 13 tooth reduction gear that allows the "O" to go just a little faster, for someone wanting a bit more speed for parades Etc. Just can't remember who sells it!
Any help with this stuff will be appreciated, at least until I think of more!

Latest posts

Back