• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 04, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PEOPLE IF YOU ARE NOT KEEPING TRACK OF THE WEATHER AND YOU ARE IN THE MID-WEST
56205.gif

What is it worth?

I always thought that rule on "what is it worth" was for the garage sales ppl trying to pull Dad's old Cub Cadet out on Saturday.

But, Kentucky's states it real good: "This site is not for the fly by night "paint it and sell it" for a profit operator. This site and it's knowledge base via the forum members is for the repair and restoration of IH Cub Cadets by the owners / users / collectors of IH Cub Cadets and NOT for the "car lot" operators."

And does take it to a higher level, Could some of this explanation be added to a rule?

I have followed Planet Jr stuff on ebay and one item was exactly as Ken describes it, pic still showed the overspray on the grass and rattle can in the background, really disgusting.

If ppl want to know the worth, or max someone will pay, all they have to do is follow ebay for a few days or so.

Kraig, I'm glad you did not post to the Sandbox, I never get that far!

Dave

hello,i am trying to find the belt for a 2b tiller i want to use on a 149.i did a search and i think the part# is 549250-r1.but nobody seems to recognize this #.did the # change?are the belts still available?thanks for any help.

Charlie,
Sweet QL and 100, are you starting a Sat morning posting of "Charlie's Angels"

Rick A: I believe the the 2B Tiller was introduced for the 82 series. Doesn't the tiller gear box for the 2B tiller have a 5/8 drive pulley (the one on the bottom)on there?? & doesn't your 149 have a 1/2 inch PTO & muledrive pulleys?? Have you changed that tiller gearbox drive pulley?

The part #: IH-549250-R1 should get you a 1/2 inch tiller drive belt at any Cub Cadet Dealer.

Myron B

just in for a quick peek,i saw 2 nice cubs when i scrowled this page, (wow) . Can`t wait for my parts to come so i can use my new loader on my 129 Thanks to Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor)
Don Tanner

Jeff - How about a bigger pic, or are you at the 100k limit with the BMP file? If so send the fullsize to me and I'll convert it to JPEG.

149plowboss{old yeller}
56223.jpg

128pullboss, Dimmerling worst nighmare!
56224.jpg

opps..my bad.
56225.jpg

Good morning Everyone.
happy.gif
I've been trying to keep up with the postings. Love the pics!!! Looks like no Cub time today due to rain. Great news is .... ANGEL & I are BOTH going garage sale-ing today. Hudson bound in a little bit. It will be a good stress relief session for both of us. I know that is predominantly green country around there. Who knows. Someone may just have a lonely little Cub related item that John Lang will overlook. Take Care and catch ya all later.

Ken- I did notice the red text. I have a book of green accesories from the early 80's. (I grew up around 2000 when dad threw the 1250 out "If you want it, come get it." So i grabed it, and the rest is history.) There is a bunch of stuff like the shreader the Haban sickle bar mower, the generator, Johnson arps loader, ect listed. I figured IHC must have had ssomething of the sort then to. It is amazing how much more was avaliable then, we don't have the same options new now.
ihrotate.gif

I wish I had the room and time to get my machines up to par with Charlie's, The 1250 mows lawn around town several days a week and I can't afford to have it down very long. I drug my feet to long on a 102 a week or so ago. By the time I decided I'd pay what he wanted, it was gone. The kids were mad, the three fight over the two tractors.

Dean - Really they don't need to make new stuff, they just didn't make enough of the old stuff. The old equipment is still going strong.

Today's population has swallowed up the "big estate" yards and gardens for the most part so now they just need to sell something to mow with. I know that's what happened to me. I use to have a garden almost as big as my current property.

I made mention of the green equipment because someone not knowing it, could walk past something that is the same as the yellow parts and not give it a second look. Change the mounts and repaint it and you've got another good add-on.

here is my 129.Paint and loader to be completed yet. Don tanner
56241.jpg

Latest posts

Back