• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdortch

displayname
Kenneth Dortch
Hi guys,

I need just (3) Brinly-Hardy Company Inc. Part No. C169 Standard Keepers. If you have 3 to sell please let me know and let me know what price you want for them. Thank you. Send me an email.
153883.jpg

153884.gif

Kenneth

Looking for a front blade that will fit my 108. I live in Western NY State. Thanks!

I have a buddy that is looking for a loader for a 2072 cub cadet.TIA,Joey.

Looking for a model 1000 or 1200. I live in central New York, 30 miles south of Utica.

Thanks

I am looking for a set of new tires for my model 70.
The snow tire type in a 2 ply 6-12, where is the best source. The firestones on it finally are breaking down after 44 years so hopefully a new set will get me to 2053
lol.gif

Terry hd54kh@aol.

WTB: Johnson loader cylinder seal kits or suggestions on where to find. The lift cylinders on my loader leak badly and need to be repacked. Where can I find the kits or individual parts please? Thanks!

A friend of mine is looking for the rear cover sheet metal that had the IH decal on it for a 125. He does not have a computer so I will end up buying one for him. I will need it shipped to 02653. [email protected]

Ok thanks for the help he was able to get one from one of the sponsors who responded. That was quick and thanks to all that responded.

Jim,

Check with a hydraulic cylinder repair shop for seals. I needed a shaft seal for the pump on my Danco loader. Took it to the local shop, measured the seal and had the exact size in stock. No leaks at the pump now.

Bruce

I've found out that the starter/pto pulley that was on my k241 in my 100 project is really bent and I now find myself in need of a good straight replacement.

im lookin for a hydraulic lift for my 70. will trade or buy. located in eastern PA

Snowthrower for Model 129 wanted. QA36A or QA42A, or any other that may fit. Preferably Michigan or Northern Ohio, but please let me know if you have one available! Thanks! Email at [email protected]

I would also like to aquire a Cub Cadet no model preference just as long as it is deisel. Dosent have to be stock. Preferably running. Or just a deisel engine that would fit in a cub. Somewhere near eastern PA. It has been frustrating finding one so far so Email me at [email protected]
bash.gif

the last thing i need is a small transfercase. I know its not a cub cadet but i need it for a articulated cub cadet that i am makeing out of two 72's. I have everything that i need and it is all together except for the transfer case and also a hydraulic power steering column.

i know im posting alot but its because i am new and have many cubs to work on. But the last thing i need is a rear PTO for a CC 73 or CC 72 or CC 70 dosent matter which one. Thanks.

Looking for a pulley,and a mounting plate for the recoil,
It is for a pull start 72 TIA.

Wanted: push\snow plow for an IH Cub Cadet 682 including sub frame. I believe this is a wide frame application. Would like to find one in Indiana\Ohio\Kentucky if possible.

Thanks, Mike

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">WANTED</font></font> Cub Cadet 73, preffered creeper,fenders and 3 pt. If it doesnt have any one of these it is alright. must be a good runner.<font color="ff0000">No basket cases please</font>. i would like it too be delivered to RPRU on the 25th (Saturday) as that will be the only day i will be there. If you have one that you just dont have room for and keeps getting in your way,email me know and we can go from there. [email protected]

Back