• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 23, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to find the pic of that Original with 154 Loboy tires on the back that ran about 20+ MPH that the PA. guys did at a plowday, but I couldn't find it.

Charlie, that's right, now that you mention it I remember that.
lol.gif
I think I have photos of it on my other PC. I do have these photos by I believe the same suspects:

314960.jpg

314961.jpg

Attachments

• 314961.jpg
    314961.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 314960.jpg
    314960.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 108
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 118
  • 314960.jpg
    314960.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 314961.jpg
    314961.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 113
This is going in a Super, and I use it daily. It already has the tall tires.

My bet is its just to fix displacement on the pump; so that the stops are machined with reference to the datum determined by the trunion bore (or vice versa). The .913 cuin/rev max displacement is pretty universal across the 15 series pumps.

Charlie,
Thanks for the info. on the 50" blades.
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 117
Brian Ellwood,

I looked at the pictures you posted Saturday. You need to get rid of the flat washer you have between the teaser spring and the clutch plate. Try that and see if your roll pin hole lines up.

Wyatt C,

Are sure that your Hydro speed control linkage is actually bottoming out the trunnion/squash plate inside the hydro pump? You can usually gain some speed by adjusting the length of linkage and resetting the neutral adjustment. Of course if you gain speed in one direction, you loose speed in the opposite direction.

1a_scratchhead.gif
Do I really even need reverse...
dunno.gif
bubbly.gif

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

...Of course if you gain speed in one direction, you loose speed in the opposite direction.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Attachments

• 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 129
  • dunno.gif
    dunno.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 123
  • bubbly.gif
    bubbly.gif
    9 KB · Views: 117
Ron-
Yes, as it should. There are witness marks from the machining on the iron that are visible on the die casting.

Charlie,
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 112
Back