• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also looking for a reasonably priced CC 582, IH made or CCC made, it doesnt matter. delivered to RPRU highly preffered

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...anybody willing to sell me the plate that's welded across the front of the frame on a QL? (basically, I need the front 2" or so of the frame) I have one that somebody torched the front of the frame off on. If you could bring it to RPRU, that'd be a plus. [email protected]

I need a front wheel spindle for a 106 cadet. I need the one for the left side when you are sitting on the tractor. I need both pieces that are pinned together when installed. Must be in decent condition. Provide pic if possible. Thanks!

I am looking for a tranny and differential that will bolt under a model 1100, want to replace peerless belt drive with a direct drive

Hello Gentlemen,
There was a gentleman who had a 107 for sale in Fredrick Md. I am interested in the 107 but I lost your Email address. Could you please email me so we can set up the transaction.
Thank You
Mark

looking for a fuel tank and related items, mount etc., and battery mount for a 882 cub cadet or similar diesel.

I own a 1210 Hydro. I rolled it over the other day and now the front nose peice is broken along with the hinge for the hood. I belive the part numbers are 719-3005 and 719-3002.

ROBERT, I HAVE A 1810 WITH THOSE PARTS IF YOU HAVEN'T FOUND THEM.E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW.

Latest posts

Back