• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 02, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonny,
Or you could use one of these.
thumbsup_old.gif

29055.gif

Went to the local "Cruse Nite" this evening and saw this COOL setup!!! I know it's not a Cub Cadet, but is IH related. Thanks Charlie.
29057.jpg

This is a very good set up for your sickle bar mower if you have hydralics on your cub.
thumbsup.gif

29065.jpg

My question is has anyone ever rigged something up so you can use your deck handle on your Cub Cadet to raise and lower the sickle bar? After all it's not being used anyway. Maybe use some pulleys and small cable or something?
Is it possible??
dunno.gif

Frank M., that grease zerk decal is an original decal. Most are missing it. Here's a good photo of the pan seat.

29067.jpg

Frank M. -

We had that seat discussion here twice in the last couple weeks
wink.gif

Of course, the picture posted at the time wasn't as clear as Kraig's
lol.gif

Frank M., here is a photo of Bryan M's Original showing that decal. This photo was taken in 1963 by the original owner.

29069.jpg

Welp, the unknown 12 horse turend out to be a 107. So I guress it is a unknown 10 horse...... (Yes I checked it has a 10 horse)

Another narrow frame to bust my knuckes on.
wink.gif

How is a Brindly plow measured to determine if it's a 8", 10" or 12" size? I may be the only one on the forum that doesn't know, so if somebody will tell me I'll know too.

Thanks for the pics. Did the grease zerk decal appear on all originals, or was there an approximate serial number where it appeared.

Craig:
Thanks for the pan seat pic. I now know I have two good pan seats.

The grease decal is just like Brian M's.

Now I have another Original question. How many different pedestals did the original come with. I have three different types it appears, one with no hole near the base for steering box, one with a round hole and two with the half-moon shaped hole.

I don't get here much any more...too much work....cub time is very short these days...30 babies and most need some kind of attention....

Have to move most since city is complaining about them....Had 17 running and all kept in back yard, but wil have to move over half...Not sure where...definitely not to the cub patch as they would probably get stolen..Only donors reside there.

Charlie,

I hate to belabor your point on the plow width response to Bill's question but the diagram does not say what the width of that plow is.

Is it 14" ?

I have wondered this every time you post that pict.

JimE

Back