• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie P. So if I make the trip this spring will there be one for me?
happy.gif
I know of a young man just getting into Cub Cadets that I'd give it to. He's a single family income and would love something like that.

I'll be in Hutchinson, MN later this spring/early summer w/pick-up and 20' trailer so If someone could get 'em that far I'd be glad to bring 'em on down into the corn patch.

Oh sure Charlie!!! take all the good stuff and THEN give them away!!!!...
err.gif

Hmmm, I've been wanting to drive up and visit Charlie and see his new place...

Kraig, according to Mapquest, your looking at about 205 miles and 3-1/2 hours. Have Charlie book you a room in the new warehouse, or in his house if you'll keep a cat company !
WELCOME.gif

Allen, I might opt for warmer weather and my tent. I figure I can find a few square feet of lawn on his property to pitch it and maybe keep his "pet" Eagles company for a day or so. Hopefully he'll still have some free tractors or parts available by the time it warms up.
happy.gif
Hmmm, I do have a really warm down sleeping bag and it has been a few years since I've done any winter camping... Or, I'm not averse to driving long distances in one day. For Plow Day 1.0 I drove down the morning of it, spent all day taking video and BSing with the guys and then drove back and that was around 7 hours each way.
icon_eek.gif

But now we're getting off topic...

sorry.gif

Good luck gettin' yer tent poles in the ground!!
help.gif
Insert jackhammer icon (here).
I hope them poles ain't plastic!!

Myself, I'm making plans for RPRU in June!

David, I have several tents. I'll use one of my self supporting Geodesic domes. No need to pound anything into the ground.
buttrock.gif
Or I could just sleep in my SUV.

sorry.gif

Kraig, Ya got a built in parachute rigged to it for when the wind stops blowin' and you can come back down to earth??

I suppose you could anchor it to them 3 Cubs!!

Latest posts

Back