• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesn't have the nub style PTO. So those will not work.
a_weep.gif

Looking for a drive pin and short driveshaft for an Original creeper setup. Thanks!

Jason S.
Those sponsor boxes at the top of the page will get both items for ya.
beerchug.gif

Unless your looking for used that is.

Looking for the Ratchet that bolts to to bottom of the for for manual lift on a Wideframe gear dive

Looking for a Three Point Hitch for a 108 wide frame.

I do not need the Fixed Drawbar.

Please e-mail picture and price.

Wanted:

Steering wheel cap for SGT. Need not be clear, as it will be painted anyway, yellowed is fine. Must be solid and not beat up, cracked, etc.

Email is in profile.

PTO PARTS!
Anybody got any old "USED" Triangular springs from the front PTO's, I am going to try to have a heat treating shop near here Re-Treat some , if I can come up with more than the "ONE" that I have, I do have a "NEW" one from a 754-3490 kit to use as a templet. I do not have a "NEW" one from newer style PTO's. So if anybody on the Forum would like to Sell or donate any of these springs, I'd be most grateful, as I mentioned in another post, I believe that most non functioning PTO's are caused by a weak and or distorted spring. I hate having to put out $60 for a kit that I really don't need, that money could be spent on other necessary parts! If in fact I'm able to acquire a few springs, and if they can be re-treated, I will make them available to members of the Forum.
Thanks in advance
Jack

I need a 104 engine for parts. The "expert" that was rebuilding it for me, lost most of the exterior covers, clips, bolts and brackets. Don't really the block, crank or rod.

Hello all, was in the market for a rear lift and spring assist for my original. Thanks a lot, Bob

looking for a frame for an original with foot pedal, and a front grille casting for same. Cheap. Ratty ok!

Craig C.
If you can wait till spring, you can HAVE one of these for FREE.
I've got to pull the creepers, and a few other pieces first.
Or your more than welcome to make a road trip and pick one up, but you'll have to do the dirty work, LOL
Pic from last year. There's little to no snow now, Grrrrr
294887.jpg

Back