• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New Find on CL (7-12-23) - FREE cub cadet push mower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolkp

I hope I don't get yelled at too much for posting this (should i have posted somewhere else or not at all?) but found this on CL while looking for Cub Cadets. to far for me to drive. be nice to have in a Cub Cadet collection.
Cub Cadet Push Mower - Not Running - free stuff

Cub Cadet Push Mower - Not Running (Center Valley, PA) Giving away a Cub Cadet push mower. This was last used about 7/8 years ago and was running at the time. It won't start, has stale gas, etc. It might just need a tune up or only be good for parts. If you are interested call the number listed, no text messages.

1689187780071.png
1689187817267.png

Latest posts

Back