Archive through February 01, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie. You need to get this and then you can be the petro supplier for all at Plow Day. IH PETRO TRUCK I'll even pick it up for you and store it here until I can get it to Spring Valley.
happy.gif
I can see it now... Charlie's Cub Complete Service Fleet.

Marlin:
I used a 3 1/2 horse briggs on a setup just about like in the plans for the yard blower. Worked OK - a commercial Parker blower works better though. As far as the use of convertible top cylinders, I think that stuff might be getting a little pricey nowdays, as I think the hydraulic stuff has been replaced by DC motors. A posting on another site (er maybe another thread on this 'un (CRS)) suggested looking for trim board or stern drive tilt setups from a boat. Found the reference - in the Sandbox, Machine Shop, Pipe Bending..
screwloose.gif

Whatja fellers think ??? Reckon I ought to replace'em
biggrin.gif

76686.jpg

Since having to move stuff around to get the old air compressor out and sweeping the corner out before putting in the new compressor I decided to CLEAN! the garage ... I found 6 NEW Autolite Platinum plugs still in the packs in a bag from years past ! ... and a mouse condo
angry.gif

I have an open request to all. I am Currently running a 105 with a QA42 for snow removal(works great). But am setting up a 122 with a front blade for my nephew. My problem is the blade I aquired is not complete. I have the blade and the large triangle shaped fabricated piece that attaches to the undercarrage and I feel I can build the indercarrage parts but I haven't seen the parts that attach the blade to the pivot and the front trip pieces recently to remeber what I need. This is where you gentlemen come in I would really like some good quality close up photos for reference. Please post here. Thanks guys.

brainstorming about building a parts tumbler for cub parts cleanup, any thoughts on the subject

Tom W here is a shot of the Blade for my 149. you can tell by this picture that the sub frame slips on to the rock shaft and the pins slip into the quick conect under the front of the Cub. hope this helps
76690.jpg

Tim - Since I've tumbled 1000's of rifle/pistol cases I don't think it would do much. It takes a long time just to polish up brass.

Allen - They'll fill all the holes in my Silverado ;)

no substitute for elbow grease I guess, how about electrolysis?

Posted some days ago about hood clearance issue with my 100. note bent frame rails in picture, should I try to bend these rails back or shim the back bolts on cast front?
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back