• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 17, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James Schrage
I think the assembly is three pieces KH 235086;KH 4875510 ;KH 275690

It helps to right click and chose to open the parts list in another tab; The ctrl plus will blow up the picture .ctrl minus will shrink the picture of your parts picture. helps to see the parts better clearer. WFM

James, that part would be the "Clamp, Control Bracket" part#: KH-48-755-10.

Merry Christmas to all my fine friends and faithful customers that frequent this great website! My usual card follows -
250732.jpg

Dennis, I hope we don't see quite that much over my way. The 1450/qa42a will have to get it done. I was playing with the blade and 1200 yesterday only to discover a leaking head gasket.
bash.gif

This will be the first use of the thrower for me, better give the belt another turn tighter, grit my teeth n hope for the best. I know a lot of us enjoy playing in the snow with our cubs, everyone be safe out there.

Hey Guys - just checked the Google Satellite and I see:
Ole St. Nick is on his way, Sleigh Bells ringing and dumpin a foot or 2 of snow;
but some of you are gonna get a lump of coal!
(you haven't checked your 1x8/9 tail lights yet)

I think it's pretty crappy that you guys down south won't share the snow!
We got dumped on last night with 1/2" and I'd be more than happy to share that with ya.
Least you could do would be to give up at least a foot! Geez!

Mike Masheris had a little get together last saturday and pretty much all the Illinois Boys were there. There was one Dear John guy there, guess who took the picture.
250744.jpg

Tom, I recognize 6 of the "Illinois Boys". Left to right:

"Big Steve", ????, Mike Masheris, Chris Engelking, Steve Blunier, Brad Datisman, ????, Tom Hoffman.

I'm sure I'll recognize the other two once I hear their names...
blush.gif
Who's the JD guy?

Last night I left for work. Snowflakes size of a silver dollar. I sang all the to work.
Let it snow
Let it snow
Let it snow

Latest posts

Back