• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 30, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Any body get the feelin Amy's messin with us,She could at least take a picture beside her Cub and keep it on topic!
drool.gif

Kraig - Oh Great One, Keeper of the Photos (and many many other reference items) - geez, I guess you can tell I don't work with CAD or use MS Paint. You really have talent.

Amy - hope you have a really great time, and I'm sure looking forward to posting again next year. I'll probably back off a bit since there are so many people that should also have a chance to respond. I actually try to write mine to encourage others to respond as well since we often need a concensus, and I haven't experienced every problem there is either, and I certainly don't know how to fix everything.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

Wayne, I missed your feed back on my lift lever. Yes I welded, grinded, and drilled.

Thanks

Well, it's a little over two hours from where I sit. Happy New Years Everyone!!!!!!!

Jeff-

You did a great job there on that lift arm. It looks perfect!

jeff l baker

Nice job on the lift arm repair .
beerchug.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY TRACTOR FRIENDS.

(ok ; you to little Digger )

Having my grandson here for the week means every tractor gets started and run around for a bit. He got the 127 running (I never took mower off because it starts so hard in the winter) and ran around for a bit and then parked it. Went back 10 minutes later and there was nothing. Lifted the hood and the positive cable had broken at the battery. Put a new end on it and it starts as soon as you hit the key. I have had a starting problem since I have owned this tractor and believe we finally fixed it. Put a 14yr old on them and they find all the weak spots. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Wayne you excperience PRE- new years out east
central time is what we run by here LOL

thanks for the thumbs up

Harry I think your correct with the 8/9 relating to Hydro vs GD on the line

Happy New Year....

First post of the year 3 years running..
jester.gif
beerchug.gif

Latest posts

Back