• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 05, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The extra weight of the pulley might actually help with the snow. If you hit a heavy patch, the centrifrugal energy stored would help blow it away!
biggrin.gif

David S.-

I have used both, and having said that, I haven't been able to notice much of a difference. I'd go with the 10.50's though, as you can get more RV antifreeze in them. 8.50's only hold about 40ish pounds of washer fluid or RV antifreeze.

Matt,
I'm leaning that way, if I order tonight I can get them by Monday.
Thanks,
David

did some forum searchin, maybe this should be in the sandbox, dunno... but Charlie's pete must have great traction pulling spray tanks across the fields, or plowing snow up north, all those leaf blowers you could put on that thing LOL
Glen
More importantly, is that road legal, and where can one get one of those?
71180.jpg

Charlie, Brian,
Thanks for the plug information, I will look for replacements ASAP.

100% gas is near impossable to find around this part of wisconsin. I have not seen it for some time, only the blended types. I only use the one marked "up to 10% ethanol" and not the one "10% ethanol"
I will also be swithcing to a liter weight oil for winter use, still have the 30w in it from the summer.

Roger.

It is a brand new replacement carb ordered directly from my local cub cadet dealer.
It is the second one I have ordered form them and I have had no problem with them befor this.
Last winter the 127 never skiped a beat, allways fired up, allbeit turning over slowly due to the cold and 30W oil.

Lonny - That 30w might be keeping it from turning fast enough to create and hold enough vaccume to pull the gas.

Also fast enough to close the ACR.

I just put 30w in my trucks recently and I already regret it in the TOY as the cam hammers for a while.

Hello All
Just joined,and have done nothing but pour over the archives here for the past few days seekin and learning! I had a buddy at work ask me if i wanted another lawn tractor to work on and of course i said yes!I expected another craftsman but low and behold it was a cub cadet.Now i dont have to explain to anyone here but when i was loadin this beauty on to the trailer i was kinda excited, i thought i cant even pick this sucker up it sure is heavy!Its a cub cadet 123 and i got a whole lot of learning to do.A starter generator that spins the right way and a voltage regulator and im on my way.
looking foreward to learning from you all! jason

Oh yes and when i figure this stinkin computer out ill post some pictures!!

Latest posts

Back