Archive through December 03, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be a stupid question ; but does it matter witch side the gen wire I added is connected to the solenoid ??

Paul F., great info on the V/R. Thank you!
greenthumb.gif

Don, not sure if you have this or not.

292497.jpg

Don T.
There's a reason why Roland added those 2 gray shaded mounting tabs to his diagram.
thumbsup_old.gif

To answer your question, yes it does matter.

Kraig

yes I have all the nice coloured wiring diagrams printed off in my Cub filed folder in my shop.

just with my medical issues it is harder for me to do what I used to . wanting don`t do it. It takes me hr`s to do a simple task now. so !1 think I have more than I can handle in my condition as much as I want to .

292503.jpg

well IT runs now again !

292504.jpg

this 125 needs a fender bolted on and sub frame for the deck.

292505.jpg

and my loader still sits because it don`t charge also.

I just think it is time to part with some things that I will never use and some one else would love to own.

292506.jpg

Postings of items 'For Sale' or 'Wanted to Buy' or 'For Trade' (no matter how thinly veiled) shall be in the Classifieds. Placing them elsewhere might just get your entire post "poofed"

jeff l baker

I would much rather see some one on this site get a chance to own it than a direct post to fleabay. but if you say I should then I will.

Don T - glad to hear the 149 runs again. Just because the gauge doesn't show charge doesn't mean it isn't charging. That 16V you mentioned sounds like way to much to me. Hey - what are you going to do with your time if you sell everything off?

V/R's have always been a PITA to me. Just easier and better for me to replace with the same thing originally installed. I can't seem to understand the differences. So as long as your tractor starts and runs you can move on to figuring out whether it is charging, dis-charging, or over-charging. Maybe it's just a bad Amp gauge. Could it have been that all along? (Save the old V/R).

I didn't say to do anything, all I did was post one of the main forum rules.
thumbsup.gif

This is the only guy
animatedihbear.gif
you need to worry about, and I am not him.

Jeff B
I have no wish to be a moderator because I do not know all I should to be in that position. That being said the hobby is what it is and I do love my Cubs to take my time to answer any question I can . but I will never poop on anyone to not know where to get the info they need.

Latest posts

Back