• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 02, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denny, when it comes to tubes in Cub Cadet tires, yes.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Ray Leo check for a broken wire at the voltage regulator. I had this happen on my 70 a while ago. Was running along blading the drive and it just shut off like a light switch.

...Chains on ANY tire are better than ANY tire without chains......

Say what you want about your XYZ ATV tires, but in the end it's the chains that will get you the furthest in the snow and ice.}

Ray, as suggested, I'd start by checking to make sure you have 12 volts at the coil. If you do, your wiring is OK. I'd then check and make sure your points are making contact and grounding the coil.

Charlie - send some of that drainfield insulation down towards Anoka

Pop quiz for today - what size are the IH decals on the ends of the #40 box blade? and the International decal on back? Thanks!

Well I haven't posted anything in quite sometime now
So here is a few things that I have picked up along my travels in the past couple weeks

265152.jpg

These sweepers are in amazing condition and am very thankful to have them in my collection since they are quite rare

265153.jpg

The first thing in the photo is a Brinly seeder! Everything works perfectly and even has original motor and none of the plastic hopper is broken either
The second thing which is holding the seeder is the cat 0 triangle and they have brinly forks attached to that

Now time for the carts
They are all original and are in very clean condition all I am missing is the #3 cart to complete my collection

Very nice collection Troy, you've done well on your hunting trips!!!

(I may be asking Santa for some 26x12x12 Tru-Powers and matching 18x8.50 V61's for my next project........think I made the "nice" list????
happy.gif
happy.gif
)

Latest posts

Back