• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 01, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave C.
Welcome to the forum.
Just be careful around some of these guys.
biggrin.gif

Marlin,
I've been doing the snow removal thing around my neck of the woods.
There's to many seniors around that have no one to move this white stuff.
And besides, the cakes, cookies, pies just make me move that much faster and my belly fatter!
thumbsup.gif

What ticked me off was the fact I hit a pretty good sized ice chunk under the snow and I lost a good belt that had been blowin snow for the last 3 years!!!!
It's hard to beat a good ole IH-487043-R1 NOS belt.
70977.jpg

Oh yea,
Before anyone says that a IH-487043-R1 goes on a CW36 and does not go on a 149 with a QA36A on it.
I'm just a tad modified ya know.
70979.jpg

The lift mechanism on my 108 wont lock in the up position anymore. Th spring mechanism seems OK. Looks like something may have come off or broken off at the low end of the lever, whatever used to catch in the notches on the side of the body that lock the lever in position. Since I've never looked there before I dont know what's missing, but I'm sure one of you do...

Charlie - Don't forget the ...

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|....BUDWEISER..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Wayne - It's an "L" shaped rod from the top down to the bottom. It may have rusted or wore off.

Dave-
My condolences about your father's passing. Thanks for posting the link. I'm assuming by the attachment pictures your father was an applications engineer and was involved in working with aftermarket accessories. If so I could imagint that had to be a fun position. I especially liked the one of the Danco forklift with the HD front axle, tires, and frame that extends to the rear axle.

THANKS!

well hi boys its been awhile since i posted last got my blower on my 104 today ,2" of the wet white stuff last nite .had a red machine given to me (no not ih red )i hopin to find out some things about it any web spots i can check for parts or pics .thnx in advance

Greg P.
The Parts Lookup button above can give you parts.
And the MTD/CCC section might give you some pics and info or at least somewhere to start.
thumbsup.gif

Latest posts

Back