Archive through December 01, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
>BTW, my QA42 blower is a miserable cuss to put on. That thing must weigh 200 pounds and I weight about 155. It's a bloody knuckle fight to the finish every year.

Craig, do you lock the right upper link bar during installation? Makes the job a lot easier.

46394.jpg

Mitch H.
Welcome to the forum.
Anything is worth only what YOU think it's worth.
if the tractor is in good condition and doesn't smoke, the deck is good and the thrower isn't all beat up, 4 to 600 isn't a bad price. It's hard to say without seeing pictures though.
The farther east you go the higher the price is pretty much the norm.

Mitch H.
wave.gif
Welcome. You'll love a Cub Cadet a whole lot more then a Gravely rear engine anyday. Also, after you've had that 127 awhile you'll discover that a blade, snowblower, tiller, plow for Plow Day events and other attachments are a must.

Mitch H. Go for it. As you stated always offer LOW and go up SLOWLY. You will love that hydro. It doesn't appear to be a bad looking tractor. See what manuals come with it.

steve and others....
I can ask a buddy o' mine to get out his Oshkosh/Walters rig......
46408.jpg

46409.jpg

he is up in lake effect land east of lake ontario...

Has anybody ever added front hydraulics to a 149? If so how difficult is it and would it be worth it to control a front blade? Thanks for any suggestions.

On the snowthrower mounting issue, the easiest time for me was when I had it apart for some tlc and I mounted the bracket to the tractor before attatching the thrower housing to the bracket. I've considered adding a couple of ears (red circle)on the braket so I can use a pin rather than the long support rod to make it easier to go that route next year.
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back