• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 11, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spending a little quality time with my Cubs for the next 6 hrs. Got to get the drive shaft sorted and get a 10 k installed my spare from a (109) and see how it works. I would like to take it for a run later today wile the wife is away lol.

Just watched the weather Chanel and some trivia about Canada; seems between December and March the prairie provinces get less snow than us and they are way north than me. They get an average of 49 cm and we get 149 cm average for those months. That is why I need a Cab for blowing snow . We have a bunch coming this Saturday .

Hey Don, when working on your Cubs and you come across a 1/2" bolt, do you grab a 1/2" wrench or 13mm?

I hope you can sense the sarcasm in that post... Since I'm the one who can't convert those cm's to inches without my smart phone.

Just for you Nic B ; They mark they with both so no one gets confused lol.

265418.jpg

Well I got the drive shaft back in and now the petal is up against the stop as it should be . Now to drop my spare 10 in and get it running and moving to see if I got it set up correctly.

265421.jpg

Sarcasm is a good thing sometimes. When I work with 1/2" bolts I use 3/4" wrenches.
And since I've been storing, installing and using my IH snowblades wrong for 22 years I may go completely off the rails and use Greenies this year!

Jerry H

Did you find some one pooped in your Corn Flakes lol. Go " What " !!!!

And just how were you doing it wrong with mounting and using a blade ???

Charlie - thinkin about my O creeper - instead of a breather on top there's a grease zerk. That would explain all the grease around the shifter shaft. Can I just replace it with the later creeper breather?

Don
I separated the subframe from the A-frame.

Back