• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 25, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not sure if #20 and #23 will work with a side lift rod on an original - maybe it would. guess I will have to look at mine.

David, the sub-frame will mount on a 70/100 as John mentioned with the use of the mower mule drive bracket. However the blade A-frame that you have has the wrong lift bracket for an external or side mount lift rod. With a little fabricating I bet you can come up with a bolt on adapter to make the blade work with an external lift rod.

262081.jpg

262082.jpg

Thanks Charlie! I tried that yesterday but was a little lost.
Thanks again!

Charlie - what the H happened last night? I couldn't get on, like the site was blocked. Were you under Cyber Attack by the Syrian Army?

Jeremiah - hey, yes I know. I'll try to get that overall measurement again on Friday and post.

Harry - that was just a little reminder of what life would be like without the best Cub website in the world ...
greenthumb.gif

Thanks Guys! I guess what I really want to do, now that I know it is for an O, is mount the blade on the O the way it is supposed to be for display purposes mainly. I have a blade for the QL's to use.

Dave S.

David, you could also fab up a bracket to use the blade on the Original rather than drilling holes in the frame... I believe there is enough space between the frame and the blade sub-frame for this to work. A flat plate with a stud welded into it and two holes that match up with the existing holes in the frame. You'll need two of the adapter plates, one for each side. They would have to be mirror images of each other. The stud would go into the blade sub-frame from the back side and then slid up into place and bolted on. Make sense?

Harry B.
It's called staying up till 1:00 A.M. dinking around and forgetting to push one dang button before calling it a night, LOL

jeff

I`am out in my shop and took my shop confuser apart when my addiction was " Down " . Good thing I have the site on my phone
1AA_dance2.gif
. I have 4.5 hrs till the wife gets home. Thanks Charlie for getting old like the rest of us; (snicker) I do have 4 pathways in here and tools and parts are getting put where they should be. I hope youall are haveing a blast also.
old.gif

Latest posts

Back