• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 28, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a Hitch Bracket Yoke for/from a Brinly plow. It would be Item #12 in the picture below. Brinly part # P-257-10. I actually don't need the entire part, I am trying to rework an old disc I have from my father that doesn't have a sleeve hitch end on it. May just want to get the "U" portion of the yoke with the 6 holes in it to have welded onto the existing disc cultivator I have. I asked around to see what someone would charge me to fabricate it, and it would almost be cheaper to buy a used plow somewhere to get the part off of. I Called Brinly today, and the lady there said they are discontinuing the plow, and no longer have this replacement part for it. Willing to have someone out there with the facilities, to fabricate one for me, You can email me a price to zip 14519 (Upstate NY). I have the measurements if you need them. Thank you. SteveG

83851.jpg

For the Wanted Sleeve Hitch Yoke, I have found one at one of our sponsors. Sorry I didn't look there before posting. Didn't think I would find it anywhere.

Looking for some tiller tines for a #1 or#2 tiller need 6 left and 6 right.

hello all im loking for a used hood and grill of a 76 if you have them let me know thanks in advance

I am looking for any parts to the external portion of the engagment handle off of a rear PTO on a 122. Please email me a list of the parts you have and the cost plus shipping. Thanks.

me again any of thesse hoods will be fine 76, 80, 81,111, 182, 282, 382 & 382 thanks again

Looking for a few parts for a 122. I'm needing a gas tank and straps, the PTO engagement rod, the clutch shield, and maybe the shield that goes above the muffler. I'm also looking for belt covers and the under-deck baffles for the 48" deck.
If you can help with any of these items, I would really appreciate it!

Looking for headlights and a steering wheel for my 123.
thanks Joe

Latest posts

Back