• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 28, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myoung

displayname
Mark Young
If I can not find the parts to convert to power steering I would be interested in purchasing a 982 manual steering column. If you have one of these to sell contact me at 513-659-2012

I'm looking for the spindle-hub from the deck on an Original.

The spindle-hub in the deck I have here has a loose bearing cavity which allows the lower bearing to spin inside the hub. The bearings are good, and the shaft is fine, I just need a good hub.

I don't mind taking apart an old spindle that has a bad shaft or bearings to get the good hub. (It's #30 in the attached diagram below.)

Thanks!

83268.jpg

Art -

I'll check the Cub Cave...think I've got one

craig

Looking for a rubber seat like seen here
83305.jpg

Used on the 102/122 tractors.
If you have a spare and are willing to part with it, please send me total with shipping to Wisconsin 54727

looking for part #21. if anyone has one layin around email me with terms.

tim k
83332.jpg

Looking for the tension springs for the IH rear blade. They were also used on the landscape rake. If nothing else the dimensions (width and length) would be of great help.
Thanks

I am looking for parts for a 265 Snowblower Item 23 Part#Cub Cadet IH-56632-C1 I have been to the Cub Cadet site NA
83470.gif

HI THERE Looking for any Canadian Menbers who may have parts or complete #128 tractors also A Deck - Tiller - Electric Lift - 3 point Hitch - For Sale I,m in Western Can. e-mail to [email protected] THKS Jim

Looking for a front suitcase weight bracket for my 149?

I'm looking for a set of fenders for my CC model 73. Fenders from a 70, 71, 72 or 100 will also do. They don't need to be show pieces as they will be used on a workhorse but clean tractor. Thank you! - Marty (in NJ)
[email protected]

hello all im looking for the imput shaft for my 125 its item #8 in the pick ore if you have a hole tranny please let me know my email is in my profile thanks a bunch
83566.jpg

Still looking for a set of front wheels for 1" spindles. I'm putting a "super steer" front axle on my 149, and I need a set of wheels that will work with the axle. Thanks.

thanks to everyone that responded this site is great im thinking i got the parts i need thanks again

I need a wedge and keeper for a Brinly cultivator. Parts 12 and 13. Thanks, Clay

83686.jpg

782d wanted, looking to spend around $2000 for tractor and hopefully a mower deck. Thanks Mike

would also consider an 882 or 1512, any of the non super garden tractor diesels. Even in rough condition, as long as it runs. Thanks Mike

Latest posts

Back