• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Yea it's green! But it's cute!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know Charlie, I've heard this "mixed" families thing don't always work out (she'll be watchin' E-pay now for the rest of the collection; she'll need her own barn and probably you'll end up with green paint allllll over everything....)

Looks just like the Deere my dad traded in for the 149 that I now own!! His had the "armstrong" Lift and skinny front tires... I have video footage of him riding it around with yours truly on his lap....

Allen S: Not a problem here... I saw more "green" and snow than I wanted but....

Myron B

Allen S.
They are about 7 meg each, so dialup probably ain't gonna work.
uhoh.gif

Great find Charlie! Nice attachments and weights also. Nothing wrong with having a little green in the shed, as long as it's not the prime mover
icon_jam.gif

Just remember one thing being a deere newbie
rtfm2.gif

The wife said it needed cleaned up. I told her we would do it in the spring. Well that didn't fly, so in the little bugger came!
184998.jpg

So she cleaned on it for 2 hours and then waxed it to boot! LOL
184999.jpg

CHARLIE - I agree with Jim D. - Little thing cleaned up REAL nice, but don't park it in front of Your 1450....unless You have to BACK the 1450 out of the shop!

Ge Charlie got it made . A wife that lets a tractor in the house to get cleaned up and then does all the cleaning and WAX . does she have a sister???????
drool.gif
. I must look and see if I can find a GREEN tractor for the wife to use.
Later Don T
old.gif

Charlie, couldn't help but notice that the one bear doesn't approve.

185003.jpg

Kraig,
There's a reason I took the pic at that angle!
clappy.gif

Donnie,
Actually she does have a sister, but BELIEVE ME!
You wouldn't want to go there!
roflol.gif

Charlie, just curious. Is that the correct tail light (and) are they as hard to find as the cub tail light. Are you thinking about what you can trade off that thing yet?
<font size="-2">your wife don't read this does she?</font>

Dave R.
According to the installation instructions that came with it, yes it is the correct tail light.
I have no idea how rare they are, but i did have a guy offer me $250.00 for the headlights & tail light yesterday.

As bad as I had to type it, I had to decline his offer. It NOW belongs to the wife. Until something breaks on it anyway.
shhh.gif

CHARLIE - That tail light shouldn't be hard to find. Looks like a tail light for an Allis. From about early 50's till the late 70's at least, thinking WD/WD-45 to 190's and ALL the D-series.
I had one on the 70 for many yrs till Dad "Removed" the lights. He was never big on keeping lights working, then would remove the wiring, etc. because, well, the lights didn't work anyhow. Most of my snow removal is done in the wee hours of the AM or well after dark in PM, so MY lights ALL work.

Dennis,

Not the same light as the Allis. The Allis one is smaller. It is a Guide B31. They are not cheap when you find them. You also have to fine the one with the wire coming out the mounting stud not a hole in the body of the light.

these are green also and yes there kinda cute too
185119.jpg

I can see burying them green things, trouble is, that crew can't get nothing right you can still see the top half of all 3.

Looks like all three were/are brain dead trying to drive thru standing H2O...
screwloose.gif
That backhoe/excavator should start digging a BIG one!

JEFF - DAVE - PAUL - Must have been 30 yrs ago FARMSHOW Mag. had a "Staged picture" of the Best "Stuck" Guy took the hood from a jd 3020, the muffler, couple fenders, four rear tires, the dash & seat and "Planted them".

Set the whole works in the field just in front of His disc. From the air it looked like it was sinking out of sight.

But no matter how great FWA, duals, tracks, etc are I don't think running around standing water is wise.

Latest posts

Back