• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In need of a usable carb for an 1100 with the 11hp.
Briggs and Stratton engine. If anybody has one,
please let me know price shipped to PA 17324. Thanks.

I recently picked up a snow plow for my 682. The sub frame is that of a narrow frame. So I am looking for a sub for a wide frame.

I would like to keep my purchase in Minnesota, but depending on price I may venture to a neighboring state.

Brian Finfrock, I have an 1100 with a relatively new Briggs Block. You may have the entire machine gratis if you pick it up. I am in Collegeville PA

Looking for a 123. Thanks, Bob Ciminieri
On Long Island 6312950604
[email protected]
If at all possible can anyone reach out At one of these contacts. I see guys post follow ups in forum posts and it is always to late by then. Call, text, or email. Thanks

Wanted:

3ea. Brinly curved cultivator shanks for Brinly cat 0 3pt cultivator CC1000. Same shank as curved shanks for sleeve hitch model also. NOT straight round shanks.

Shanks are 1-1/2" wide and have 12" of ground clearance.

Would consider trading complete sleeve hitch cultivator for assortment of curved shanks/sweeps.

I'm looking for a pair of headlight retaining rings for 1x4/5 series (IH-389745-R1). These are for a worker - they don't need to be pretty, just functional.

Please let me know price shipped to NY 12833.

Email in my profile is the best way to reach me.

Thanks!

Looking for a recoil starter for a Cub Original. Anyone have one or know a good place to look? I have a full machine shop and could handle modifying something if there is a close alternative that is easier to come by. Maybe something off a Troy Bilt tiller or something?? Anyone an expert on the topic?

I know it's a long shot but I am looking for a yellow and white 982 or a 1914. Doesn't need to run just be somewhat complete.

Just wanted to say I got my 123. Very nice original machine. Now I am looking for a narrow frame hydraulic lift. Kicking myself wishing I would have kept 1 from over the years haha.
Bob 6312950604

Brad,
There's one on a popular web based auction site in Ohio. Is that too far? Reasonably priced too!

Shultzie, Thanks for the info. Wasn't wanting to drive that far but may have to if price is right

WTB or trade my narrow frame quick attach subframe for a 42 inch plow, to a wide frame subframe. Central KY

311441.jpg

Will that QA narrow sub frame work on a 102? I have a wide frame I need to trade for a narrow for a 102.

Spencer, yes that Narrow Frame QA blade sub-frame will bolt right up to your 102.

Great, thanks for the insight! I am getting differing opinions on whether a QA will or will not but it seems that most say it will.

Do I need anything special to install it?

Spencer, all you would need to mount it would be two 1/2" x 1" long hex head bolts and two 1/2" lock washers. Here's an excerpt from the manual:

311485.jpg

311486.jpg

Need a lift bar part # 703-0428 for a 383 super garden tractor hitch. E-mail in profile or call 1-217-370-4205

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back