• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 126 around Northeast Ohio area. Also looking for a parts tractor for my 106.

Nice to be back on the website. It has been a while. I am looking for a pair of 1" (spindle) front rims.
I am restoring a 1650.

Looking for a 7 hp K161S Kohler engine in either usable or rebuildable condition for an IH Cub Cadet 73. Also need a hood for it as well.

Good morning all! I have a mountain of questions. I am looking for a bottom plow for my cub 1512 D. I'm not sure of what size I need. I don't know where to look to find what I need. And I have looked everywhere I can find to look. You all are my last hope.

You will need a Cat-O hitch and 12'' Cat-O plow tor the Diesel

Jef F.
I assume your talking about a dirt plow.
If you have a Cat. 0 on the back, you need one of these,
312145.jpg

If you don't and have some sort of sleeve hitch, you'll go with this one,
312146.jpg

You can still go with the sleeve hitch style with an A-Frame adapter like the one in the first pic.

Looking for one IH Cub Cadet hub cap like the style in the pic below. Must fit 8in. "front wheel" and either be NOS (New Old Stock) or really excellent to near perfect condition. E-mail is in my profile (click the blue letters of my name).
312327.jpg

I need fenders for my 100. Nothing fancy, just straight and useable for a worker.

Thanks guys but the fenders are on their way from ccspecialties.

Wanted: tiller lower gearbox pulley for 5/8 belt. I'm putting a #2 tiller on a 682 and need to swap the bottom pulley. Also interested in trading my lower pulley for the correct 5/8 pulley.

I am looking for a Cub 100. Would like to find one with creeper and headlights? One like this?
312947.jpg

im looking for a 6 pin clutch driver, i have cash in hand or cub parts to trade, let me know thanks

Does anyone know where I can find a rear axle for a 2072?

Cub Cadet 703-0907 Axle Assy, Rear

313058.jpg

Or is there possibly a fix to one that was scared by a bad bearing?

Randy, 1210, 1282, 680, 1211, 1512, 782D, 1604, 1606, 580, 582 used the same axle.
If you can find someone w/a parts tractor.

Go to the Cub Cadet parts lookup, type in the part number you are looking for, hit "search" and all the models that use that part will come up, very handy, I use it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back