• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 125 cub and need a complete snow plow set up call me

I have a pair of bad rims on the front of the Original I am working on and am looking for replacements. IH-386168-R92 Wheel Assembly, Front w/3.75 x 8 rim for 4.80/4.00 x 8 Tires. The spindle hole for the bushing should be 1 3/8”. Shaft size on the front spindles is 7/8”. I have replacement bushings for the front rims on hand.

Carson - I believe you made a typo in the part no. you listed for the wheels you're looking for. When I checked the CCC website it shows IH-386188-R92 for those front wheels used with the skinny 4.80/4.00x8.00 tires. I also checked and see IH used this same wheel on all of the narrow frame Cub Cadets with this 4.8/4.0x8.0 skinny tire size.
Hope this helps ya find some good wheels.

Harry:

Thanks for correcting the part number. You are correct. I did a typo. Not having much luck finding the wheels.

Searching for a "Rockshaft Arm".
This is the piece that replaces the strongarm bar when swapping in the hydraulic kit.

I got the wheels for my recent 126 restore from Extreme. They come already painted white w/new bearings and a grease fitting.

All I had to do was paint 'em the correct shade of white.

Looking for a front pto clutch for a Kohler Mag 20. Need complete assembly in good working order, not worn or beaten (I have one of those already)! Need to have an 1-1/4" bore on it. I guess I have the heavier crank??
Contact me through e-mail in profile please. I am in Ontario Canada if it matters.

I have located the rims for my Original. Thanks to all that responded.

Looking for a decent IH #2 dump trailer/cart in KS or nearby border states.

Looking for a 149, 782 or later equivalent to a 782 in decent condition w/mower deck. Friends Crapsman crapped out and he is now wanting a real mower that will last. In KS or nearby border states.

Looking for a "rockshaft arm" from a 1X9 series. Not the strongarm lift arm but the short arm from a hydraulic lift machine.

Need good used coil for KT-17 (Cub Cadet 782 or 682)
Thanks.

I'm looking for a 70-100 chassis service manual my email is in my profile

Looking for a nice dash tin for 129-169

Looking for a decent IH #2 dump trailer/cart in KS or nearby border states.

I'm looking for 2 missing pieces to complete my 149 Headlight Assembly.

308478.jpg

1 - Headlight Rim IH-107277-C1
Also
1 - Headlight Clamp Ring IH-389746-R1 or R2

I can get clamp ring from Charlie, but if someone out there has one to go w/ the Outer Rim,
thumbsup.gif

Marty has the entire assembly over on the For Sale side, I'm just needing the inner and outer ring & rim......

Also I can manage the studs and wing nuts myself but if your rim has them that would be a Plus!

Thanks!

I am no longer in need of Headlight Bezel & clamp ring!
Thank you very much for the quick response and shipping of the parts I requested!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I need a dump valve rod (the rod that goes thru the tunnel cover to depress the dump valves) for a 1x9. I have the tunnel cover and have the spring steel lever that pins to the rod on the way, but will consider a complete tunnel cover (rod, grommet, lever). Send price, including shipping to Louisville, KY 40218-3217.
cc proto 409 @ bellsouth dot net

The part I need (listed below) is on the way, thanks to "Sir Charles".

I need a good used driveshaft clutch for a 582 Cub Cadet without the creeper so the long shaft. And one good used rubber rag joint for Ian's Cub Cadet. His has the double disc type clutch and if possible he'd like to replace it with the same type. (I've never seen a driveshaft clutch with the throw out bearing completely gone.) My email address is in my profile. Shipping would be to zip code 50056.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back