• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlin,

I saw a clutch on a 122 where the throw out bearing was completely gone, except for what was left of the race on the drive shaft.
Just finished working on it yesterday!
thumbsup_old.gif

Any way you could show some pics of what you are looking for? I may have one/some.

Marty G. I'll have Ian pull the clutch so we can get some pictures.
happy.gif

Need right side seat release for a 2182.
Many many supers and others of that era are the same. Must have springs intact and in working condition.
Thanks!

Charlie has an NOS tank and mounts for it.

Looking for the Gen, Starter Pulley and the Belt pulley for a Original. Here's a picture of what I need.
309296.jpg

Looking for a 72 series super parts tractor OR the necessary parts to put power steering onto a 982 (IH built).
Let me know if you have anything that is still in good shape and want to part with it. Would rather buy it all as an assembly, but beggars can't be choosers!
Contact info in profile
Thank you!

WANTED TO BUY. I need two 23 x 8.50-12 turf tires with the tread pattern as pictured below. Most likely B.F.Goodrich, Firestone or Goodyear brand. These would have been an optional rear tire size on Cub Cadet 100’s and maybe others. Willing to pay generously for tires in very good to excellent condition. Minimal cracking/checking acceptable. NOS would get my attention!

309949.jpg

I am looking for some brake parts for my 102 I need the brake push rod part # IH17018-R1,the Brake lever pivot pin part#IH384722-R1and the brake lever part#384723-R1 any help with this will be great

I am looking for someone who lives near Moorhead, MN that can pick up a non tractor part(wood planer) for me. Please pm if you can help. Willing to compensate. Thanks..Joe

I lost the idler ratchet on my mule drive. Idler ratchet is the name the manual had for this part in the mower deck manual. It is the metal rod on the left side of the mule drive when looking at it from the front. The sticker on the mule drive shows it indicates belt tension. If someone has one please let me know.

Bob-

Charlie sells those bars (CC Specialties). You might need the spacer too.

I am looking for the engine mounting bracket used for the Kubota D600 engine in a 1572.

It supports the engine and radiator.

I need a good old flex joint style driveshaft for a Super. My CV shaft gave up the ghost today. I'm putting in a cast rear end and I would rather go back to the old faithful flex joints.

Unfortunately I sold my old shaft after I "upgraded". I want to return to nearly maintanence free operation.

Nic

One of my front blade springs broke. I checked the Cub Cadet parts site and it shows that the compression spring #732-3036 is NLA. Does anyone know of any place that I can find one?

Take the spring trip lock off, head to your local hardware store, find the spring box back by the screws and bolts and match the rod up with a spring, pay for it, go home and install it, and your off and runnin.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back