• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wanting a tunnel cover for a 1450.
I have PayPal, please email me with condition and price.

I have found a tunnel thanks to Kevin Sanders

I am looking for a replacement rear axle for a CC Original

Part Number IH-376496-R11 Axle Assembly, Rear

Both right and left have the same IH part number.

Thanks

Need one IH wheel weight to make a set for the 108. Email address is in my profile.
happy.gif

Here's my wanted list for my 1572.
I'm gonna call this a "seat spring"
306343.jpg

IH emblem for the front for 82 series.
306344.jpg

Deck height adj. knob.
306345.jpg

Hydro speed control knob.
306346.jpg

Throttle "T" handle.
306347.jpg

Engine cooling fan.
306348.jpg

I think that's all for now.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Shultzie...
Run your want list through the parts look-up
I'm sure Charlie will have some of that stuff
I know the ftrottle lever and seat spring are still available

Doug A. Those clutch cover screws are 12 24 x1/2". If a hardware store doesn't have them a Fastenall store will have the screwdriver head and can special order the hex head. They are a LOT cheaper than buying them from Cub Cadet.

Charlie P. I forget just what they are called. either self drilling or self tapping. Do you recall?

Shultzie, I have the hydro speed control knob, the seat spring and the mower height adjusting knob. Tried your email, but came back. Shoot me an email if interested. William

Hello all I am looking for the complete and usable clutch assembly for my 1961 Original. 100% usable bolt in and go.
Please call or text Bob @ 6312950604

Lift rod for a narrow frame plow blade.

I have a k161s with a cracked block, broken camshaft, and broken rod. Looking to get it going with a complete running motor, or a rebuildable long block. Worst case scenario would be a block, but then I would have to find a cam and figure out size piston I should get and all that hassle. Give me a call and let me know what you have. Calling is by far the best way to contact me. (260)615-5655. I'm in Fort Wayne, IN. Thanks!

I am looking for an oil pan for a K301 AQS engine with good bosses and no stripped threads.

If you have one available my email is in my profile.

TIA.

Another crazy request.... Anyone have a single wheel weight around? How much do you want for it in a flat rate box to 11949.
Thanks Bob 6312950604

Looking for a used starter pulley (one on the crank that has the PTO clutch basket attached) for a 129

Kohler M20 Parts-
I purchased a Kohler M20, basket case but it has no shroud screws. I counted 24 needed.
The PO should not have started on it, loosing the screws while trying to replace module while in unit.
I would also like a baffle part on top where the model/serial info sticker is attached as this one was compromised/unreadable.
Thanks, Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back