• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wanted To Buy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for a starter/gen for a model 100 email is in profile

Probably a long shot, but looking for correct 5-1/2" diameter pulley for hydraulic lift for an Original.

WANTED:
Decent fiberglass dash panel to fit 1x9.
Mine was ripped off last year while at the painter along with the nosepiece and hood.

Shipping would be to Zip 52041

I have just located a hood albeit for a QL, but it will fit and work.

Thanks!
Dave Schwandt

WANTED:
A young fellow I know is looking for a snow thrower to fit a 782.

If anyone has a decent unit that will work, drop me a note please.

Thanks!
Dave Schwandt

My nephew is in search of a narrow frame frame. He wants to build a puller. I got a engine trans and rear end. we are around 60 miles north of Columbus and the same south of Toledo. Thanks Jim

Hi all!
Looking for a good steering wheel and choke cable for a cub original shoot me an e-mail let me know what you have.
TIA
Matt

Looking for a couple parts for my narrow frame hydraulic lift. In the Hydraulic lift diagram it is Ref#12 "hydraulic pump actuator control rod and Ref#15 "control lever rod". Thanks! - Brad

Good evening.
Does anyone have an input shaft for an IH CC manual transmission they'd be willing to part with? My son is a member of the Iowa State Power Pullers and they're looking for two (2) of these. The pinion gear can be damaged as they intend to cut that portion of them off.

Please contact me via email at [email protected] or via cell phone at 563-594-9428.

Thank you!

Hey Guys,

Does anyone out there have a usable set of the early Firestone Field & Turf tires such as those shown in the pic below? I'm looking for 16 x 6.5 x 8 fronts and 23 x 10.5 x 13 rears. I will be tubing them so light cracking would be acceptable. If so shoot me a PM....................Thanks in advance..............GaryH.

326731.jpg

Gary,
I think I might have a set of rears. Let me check when I get home. I'm fairly close to you. Kendallville.

Thanks Schultzie, Look forward to hearing from you!...........Gary

Keith E. Good to see you post! I bet if your SON calls Julian Stahl at Midwest SuperCub he would make the input shafts your son's pulling team needs. There's several guys on here that have been involved in that pulling organization over the years.

Gary,
Dang!
bash.gif

Busy weekend and I forgot to look. I just wrote myself a note. I'll look tonight. Sorry.

Gary,
Sorry man, it looks like I already sold them. All I have is the other style of turf tires.

I have a 782 with electric PTO. I has lost the bushing up front. I have to look at it better to see what Assembly it has.
I don't see from CCC or cub cadet, where I can buy that bushing.

Anyone know of a source for one? Or am I better off making one?

Thanks for the assistance

Denny,
Thanks for responding. The group started with MWSCub and learned that the used stock CC shafts were going to cost them $100 each, IIRC, and they hoped to find them for less, since their intention is cut them up.

regards,
Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back