• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

This won`t take long ; to many times

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, out of the loop ? Thats 'cause its shaped like a pretzel the last few days.
thumbsup_old.gif

Don went out of his way to share a little piece of his life with us and was obviously confused when he got hammered with !!!!! for doing so.
I appreciate him taking his time to share, that's what this is all about right?

Don, I'm glad you and Charlie talked man to man and have an understanding.

Charlies #4
Yes,I'm disturbed. Not mad, not thin skinned.
Yep,and there is nothing laughable about it.
Seeing any peer group hammering on each other with !!!! and not even thanking the guy for sharing is disturbing. I have no shame in being bothered by that.
It's the vibe that has driven many former members to quit posting in here. I meet them all the time when I'm out and about. Many just lurk and won't make a peep in here anymore.

We're getting the issues aired this year for sure. That's a good thing, get it out there and deal with it. It might just make this Forum better than ever.
If I was thin skinned I would have bailed a long time ago.

NO, Don did NOT get hammered!!!!!!!
If someone gets hammered on here, they damn well know it, especially from me.

I asked a simple question to the DA, knowing what the issues was before I asked and before I called the goofy bastage today!

I won't post what my first words to him on the phone, but you can imagine.

Funny thing is, your the only one that took offense at the post after his goof up!

And as far as others that lurk and don't post!

Who gives a rats A$$, if they don't have the balls to post because they are to freakin stupid to follow a few simple rules, TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
And good riddens! Quit wasting our bandwidth!!!!

Wow, ok that kind of sums the whole "tone" of this Forum right up.

Let's think future here.
We all should give a "rats a$$" and do everything we can to sell this hobby and all of it's positives.
If Don was not getting "hammered", was he getting any positive guidance??
To me, and potentially other people it was not a friendly exchange. My opinion for what it is worth to you.

These guys and gals that are so stupid that they cannot follow rules....they might have kids that are thinking about fixing up a Cub.
I hardly think Dad is going to tell that kid to log in here to see what he can learn for fear he will be exposed to that sort of response.

Like I said Rick!

YOU are the only NEGATIVE in this thread.

What does that tell everyone!!!!!!

It's time for this thread to STOP!

Back