• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the moon this morning, used a tripod this time.

236499.jpg

Side by side with the one from yesterday without the tripod.

236500.jpg

Jeff, thanks.
happy.gif
I can't wait for the next full moon so I can try to get some good photos of it. Hopefully at night not morning so that the surrounding sky is darker.

Why am I thinking of Swiss Cheese right now?
Is that too old fashioned?
lurking.gif

Lucas, does quite nicely. Here's a couple of photos taken with the lens about one inch away from the subject.

236637.jpg

Log growth rings.

236638.jpg

Lichen covered rock.

Well I count at least 20 years on that log, and that lichen looks like something under a microscope.....nice picture

No sunrise photos today, it's overcast and drizzling.
sad.gif

Art, thanks, yes I am.
bannana_guitar.gif

No rain in Chicago yesterday morning
happy.gif

236914.jpg

Incase nobody picked up on it, Brian is one of our moderators and gets more picture space.
His great photo is about 2 screens wide! Pan to the right to see all of this nice sunrise.
thumbsup.gif

Allen -

It's only a 1MB file. I forgot about the 1900+ pixel width!

Not bad for a BlackBerry...

Bryan, WOW!
yikes.gif
Nice photo though.
happy.gif

All, to see Bryan's photo in it's entirety, right click on it and select "View Image"

Jeremiah -

You betcha. SW corner of Congress and Michigan. There should be geotagging info in the image.

Kraig -

It's a bit grainy, just what one would expect from a cell phone, but it prints up nicely!

Bryan --Doggone, you're right! I've never "inspected an element" before! No wonder it looked familiar, believe it or not, I used to live at 3444 West Congress Parkway, but that was some time ago . . ..

Thanks for teaching an old dog new tricks!

smile.gif

Back