• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring Plowday 2007 Announcement

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everytime I see this picture I think of a bunch of women having to pee together!!!!
55165.jpg

Travis, ummmm, were you submitting a caption for the photo of Charlie that I posted below.......
angel.gif

Yep, when one goes they ALL have to go. You know they say there's saftey in numbers.

Kraig, nope. I got a different one for that picture.

"Look at this can of stuff I got out of that green building behind me!!!"

Did anybody get a shot of my 582 on the sled??? My wife didn't know I was going to hook and we missed some pics with our camera. I'm curious what it looked like from a perspective other than "driver".

Thanks.

I'm having trouble coming up with the right caption for Charlie's picture but the line I come back to is " And I'll take it in the can.."
Butt It's missing something.....
whistling.gif

Kraig and all,
Looking at the pictures of those smilin' kids reminds me of when my girls were that age. BELIEVE ME!! CHERISH those times, they grow faster than you think!

Travis,
I just read the artical by the Charles city press,
Very good right up on the plowday event, they even got the spelling of Menomoney correct
rolleyes.gif
, because just about every one who lives in this area is broke and when asked for money they say me-no-money
lol.gif

It should be spelled Menomonie (ie not ey)to be correct for the city, but than maybe the editor already knows just how broke the locals are around this part of Wisconsin.
lol.gif

Steve-
Is this what you're looking for? (VERY High Res versions in your email)
happy.gif

55230.jpg

55231.jpg

55232.jpg

By the way, while at Plowday I happened upon Travis' dad showing the news camera man how to drive a cub with a plow on the back...

"This here is the Hyd lift lever." The guy looks up at him like...."What?"

55233.jpg

Then he goes, "Here's how you make it go" and shows him the Hydro Lever.

The guy acts like he understands, then he drops the plow and shoves the lever forward without a clue what he's supposed to do at that point.

55234.jpg

Meanwhile.....Travis was trying to run the guy's camera the whole time!

55235.jpg

Funniest thing I ever saw!
roflol.gif

Art,

Thanks, exactly.....

BTW,

I pulled up a few minutes later and Travis was still laughing about how to run the camera and his dad's instructions!!

I watched the news from the hotel room that night, 2 sec. dumb little blurb....the paper printed a much better article.

Steve, I think I got your pull on video, I'll confirm that when I capture it to the PC for the DVD.

Gee Imagine that.....According to the Green guys across the street nobody with a Cub Cadet had guts enough to hook to the sled... That 430 has about as much business pulling against 600#-800# Cub Cadets as My SUPER H....
STEVE - Were You happy with the way Your 582 pulled?

Denny, that's because most of them have been to an actual pull and see who always wins. The only way a green one wins is if there's more Cub parts on them than Deere!! Blunier did fairly well on the sled with a stock clutch and probably 500 pounds lighter
happy.gif

Besides, the way those guys were acting on Friday, it's good to see something put them in a better mood!!

LMAO....you guys are really something.......
Bottom line is, a Deere won the pull without a single cub part on it.
Where were the cubs when the Big Deere came out??
Oh, yea that's right, out hinding in the field pretending to plow.

Thanks to Charlie and Travis for not giving up on the weather.
We should all be glad we had a place to play that day and get along well with each other. Looking foreward to the next time.

Travis,
I'm glad to hear that you were happy to see us on Friday...After hearing that the field was in great shape and ready to plow...It's dry...drove over it, didn't leave a track. When I got there the field was covered with snow..Hmmmm. Now in fairness to you the field did dry out and things did turn out. But when you drive over 1200 miles and things aren't what they were told to be...well you know what I mean. But any way I did have a great time!

Denny, I'm sorry that Cub Cadet didn't make a garden tractor like the "green" 420 or 430 so you could enjoy them too.
Don

I am glad to see the pull had a lot of interest though. At least some of the Cub/Deere rivalry keeps these events interesting!!!

Latest posts

Back