• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2nd annual plow day and show in Mifflinville PA, April 14th 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bseward

displayname
bryan seward
hi all,

although i'm not a cub cadet man myself, i recieved a lot of criticism for not having enough cubs at my first plow day this year. we planned the whole event in less than 2 months, and missed lots of opprotunities to spread the word of the event.

well, to make this story quick, we had a showing of 20 plow tractors, and about 12 show tractors. of those plowing we had one cub cadet, one speedex, one sears, and 17 john deeres. it doesn't matter how much i like deeres, i want to see more cubs, and other brands attend next year. i think cubs are very nice machines, and a few of our show tractors were really nice (clean) cubs, that stayed out of the field!

So----- On April 14th, 2007 (rain date april 21st)we will be hosting the 2nd plow day and show on the Aten Farm in Mifflinville PA., which is located near Berwick PA. we are featuring all makes and models, and welcome everyone one to attend. we encourage all plowing, and show tractors, and we will accomodate anyone who wants to demonstrate an attachment. we set aside space for show tractors also!

show starts at 8am, and lasts until we're done having fun. we will offer coffee and donuts, a lunch tent, fields to plow, and plenty of fun. we ask that you rsvp, with either josh snyder or myself. i can be reached at 570-898-2013 or deere_customizer@ msn.com and josh at 570-713-7723 or [email protected]

i want to emphasize that we aren't looking for bragging rights, or bashing brands. we want to have a good old time. but if only deeres show up, i can't do anything about the bragging, so bring your cubs out and have a good time!!!

directions:

from interstate 80, take exit 242 mifflinville/mainville, from ramp travel south on rt 339, about 2/10 mile, turn left onto aten road, and follow signs.

please feel free to call with any questions, or directions, and we welcome parts vendors, but we are limiting that space, so contact us right away!

hi all,

Plow Day 2 in PA is still on April 14th, weather permitting. rain date is the 21st.

please contact us with any questions. we have a new e-mail address for ease of communcation.

[email protected]

hope to see lots of cub guys there.

Latest posts

Back