• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring 2010 Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tschweizer

displayname
Travis Schweizer
Well, I will again host the spring Plow Day for 2010, and thought I would post now so people can make plans. It will be April 11th 2010 with the 18th as a rain date. Hopefully the weather cooperates better than it has this fall. By now everyone knows how my plowdays roll, and it'll be the same as always.

Travis-
Thanks for putting those dates up so early.

Do you know the 11th and 18th of April are Sunday's? I only say that because (if I'm remembering correctly) your plow days are usually on Saturdays...

Lol, ya Art, you're right. Was checkin to make sure Easter was gonna fall in there, and had Sunday on the mind. I mean April 10th and 17th. Thanks for catchin' that.

"Salsa Recovery Day"
nutbags.gif

That should be a National Holiday.....

2 annual Plow Day & Show at the Beacon Hotel Renfrew, Pa.16053 Camping & Dinner Fri.-Sun. Garden tractor plowing Sat.May 1 from 9 am till dusk A fund-Raising Auction and plus a free raffle to all that are registered at 1PM ,also a free Miss Cub Cadet Contest for all the gals from 2-3 PM. There will be breakfast, lunch & dinner available at the hotel. Tractor demonstrations w/corn sheller There will be tractors for beginners and experienced guys to help you learn to plow and ect. Ground Location ( gotothebeacon.com )on the web for more information. All types of garden tractors welcome. must be a member of the International Harvester Collectors (National ) and preferably Chapter 34 Cub Cadets of the North East to participate because of insurance. Registration available on the grounds.) That way as long as they are a national member they can participate and hopefully join 34. Registration available on the grounds. For more information contact Wally Whitfield at email [email protected]
183540.jpg

Hmmm.... Let's see... If I figured this correctly ...75 DAYS UNTIL SPRING PLOW DAY!!!
Shift.gif

Rick, welcome!
wave.gif
groupwave.gif
Wow, nice looking 100!
greenthumb.gif

Here's my Original:

185195.jpg

Kraig thank you for the warm welcome. Your Original looks great.

Your plow does not look like a "Brinly" did you build it or modify a "Brinly"?
Here is a picture of how my 100 looked last year.

185199.jpg

Rick:
Why hide those great pics here? - they'd be great in the main forum and more people would see'um...

Maybe we'll have to blade and blow the snow to the sides and bring out a monster sized thawer like they use for digging graves in the winter to get the frost out for Plow Day!!

Latest posts

Back