• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring 2010 Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
falls on my weekend off, so count me in. hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Wish we were having it today!!!!

Terry, I don't mind at all if you park there, but technically there is no center entrance :)

Dad, Cyrus and myself are making the ~600 mile journey with the 71. NO RAIN DANCES!!

Just to let everyone know, the fire dept has bought a new grass truck, and a good portion of the funds (over half) came from plowday fundraiser money!!!!

Ten days to go and the weathers looking good.
Me happy!
187565.jpg

Did some tilling last night. We could actually use a little rain....

So far the field conditions are really nice. It's actually really dry, so if it rains a little this week, it'll still be fine.

This will more than likely be the last plow day I will be hosting, so I'm hoping the weather cooperates :)

Unless we get dumped on tonight or tomorrow, it will be a go this weekend.

For those of you familiar with David Rottinghaus and his work, he may be there with painting/prints. He has some nice outdoor and farm/tractor stuff. If you want to preview or pre-order you can go here David Rottinghaus

Travis, I hadn't noticed it mentioned, but is there going to be the Friday afternoon/evening/night plowing this year?

Bill

Well whats the verdict? Just wondering what the plan is guys...getting a little anxious to get stuff loaded up! Got a lot of stuff to bring up and sell as well. Thanks guys. Mick

Bill, the Friday thing will be just like it has been in the past.

I'm going to go out tomorrow afternoon and check to be sure, but it's about a 95% go at this point.

EVERYONE that is going, please take LOTS of photos. Sure wish I could attend.
bash.gif

worthless.gif

Kraig , WHAT, U coming down to the WI Deer & Turkey Expo @ the 2009 RPRU site this weekend? Rob see ya there, Chuck may be comin' too.

Paul, I wish! No I have to stay home for my daughter's birthday party, long story, here's the condensed version; My daughter's B'day was in early-mid March, due to spring break and various other things conflicting, her 6 friends were not able to attend an overnight B'day party until April 9th/10th. I, however, was not consulted because I usually do not have any plans this time of year (fall hunting is another story...) My wife has to work this weekend, Soooo, I'm stuck at home with 7, 14/15 year old girls.
censored.gif

I'm really bummed because Travis mentioned this is likely the last Plow Day he'll be hosting.
bash.gif

Art, go ahead and laugh!
angry.gif

Back