• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring 2010 Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig

We all should plow a round in your honor ...After this weekend you"ll need a break ...From the girls
fence.gif

We could make a big cardboard lifesized cutout of Kraig??? Any one? Anyone?

Kraig, Katies birthday is the 11th. Friday night is the party for her and her girlfriends. 13 and 14 year old girls having a movie nite, pizza party at my house. It dawned on my wife last night that I was gonna be gone. I'm still going to Plow Day. I remember sumthing about pleading ignorance and asking for forgiveness later. Kate's family party will be saturday nite.

Travis, EXCELLENT idea! Here's a quick cut and paste image I did of myself for someone to print out.

187959.jpg

We could raffle that thing off. look at the money we could raise the the fire dept.

Hmmm, Kraig take the girls to Plow Day !!!!!!!! Tell them it is a huge shopping mall...

This brings back memories of my daughter's B-Day party from 2-3 years ago. Around 3am there was a knock on my bedroom door, my wife answered it - one or more of the girls are upset and want to go home....

Going to make the salza tonight better have plenty of cool tools to put out the fire Friday nite.

You ppl don't realize how LUCKY you are to have soil like that. I'd give my first born to have an acre of that.

Sorry for all the typos, I my fingers are getting tired and it's over 30 minutes since I posted so I can't correct them...
Just got home and wanted to post those photos.

Oh well you get the photos!
happy.gif

I deleted 1 duplicate, just 4 posted now.
Come to plow day tomorrow if you can, bring your sun screen and lip balm, It's always windy here.

Thank you Travis and everyone else for putting up with us again! We lucked out on the weather although I did drive home in the rain and got my CC122 all spattered up with road chemicals. Wash job will fix that. It is safely unloaded in the tractor shed now.
I just finished uploading another 171 more photos in my photo bucket album. I renamed it so it will appear at the top of the list of my albums. Here it is! 0h Boy 2010 Rockford Plow Day April 9-10 Enjoy, Let me know if you'd rather have a phto album on a disk and I'll have some made. I know some of you have slow internet connections like me. [email protected]

A big THANK YOU to everyone that came to plow day this year!!! This was by far my most enjoyable one. I actually got to kick back and talk a little and have some laughs. Glenn had a little too much to drink Friday night, went out to the field with his plow and signed his name in the field!!! Shame, shame Glenn......

Travis - What's wrong with the photo name for a caption? (getahaircutandgetarealjob)
clappy.gif

It seems to answer the age-old question: How many Cubbers does it take to drive a tractor "off" a ramp?

Thanks again Travis for hosting this great day. My grandson is only four, but I know he'll never forget the day he got to help plow! If this was really the last one you're hosting (and I hope you change your mind!), you went out with a bang - great weather, great plowing conditions, great attendance (although we missed Kraig & Charlie), and great fun!

"Duals are made for leaning on..."

"My name is Bob - This is how I roll !!!!"

"Wow, I am sure no one saw this"

"Who moved my ramp?"

Travis, thanks again for being a great host! Fun was had by all...

There is no way I can take credit for this misdeed. When you save a fellows life, you would think you would be repaid with gratitude. Nope. Not in Iowa. I kinda like Travis so that poor dog had to be killed. Now my name has been drug through the dirt.
But hey. I pay my bills and don't owe Travis anything and will never cheat him out of anything......Till next year!
Thanks so much Travis and all who put this blast together.

Back