• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring 2010 Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travis, has there been much progress in melting the snowpack? We're closing in on only 5 weeks to PD!!!

Bill

Bill R.
So you changed the date on Travis?
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By Travis "Lord Farquad" Schweizer (Tschweizer) on Monday, October 19, 2009 - 11:13 am:

Well, I will again host the spring Plow Day for 2010, and thought I would post now so people can make plans. It will be April 11th 2010 with the 18th as a rain date. Hopefully the weather cooperates better than it has this fall. By now everyone knows how my plowdays roll, and it'll be the same as always.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Charlie, Travis changed it to the 10th and 17th when Art pointed out that the 11th and 18th are Sundays. It is in his post on October 19th at about 4:30pm.

Well CRAP!
I wish someone would have told me.
clappy.gif

I'm tellin ya, if it ain't got pics, I don't read it.
biggrin.gif

Can you hear me now?

186755.jpg

Just testing Charlie to see if he only reads the posts with pics.
clappy.gif

Just so Charlie can figure this out, I'll include a picture. I can't make it to the Spring Plow Day.
bash.gif

186763.jpg

Hugh, you must've had different conditions than we did this year. I helped dig a grave 3 weeks ago, and there was no frost :)

Field is melted off, and dried a lot today. We'll see what mother nature has in store the next few weeks.

It is the 10th of April. Sorry for the confusion.

Kraig,
Its all about priorities!

Travis,
Can I park my RV travel trailer on the grounds Friday afternoon? If so I think I should use the center enterance instead of the north enterence. The north one might be kind of steep. If you would rather not, I can just use the park in town.

Thanks,

Kraig - You mean you aren't even going to put it to a vote, to see if you absence will be authorized? Sheesh...

You'll be missed, but I applaud your "picto-message" to Digger. I'm sure he'll read it!

Greg, Terry, I'm hoping for rain on the 9th and 10th.

I wonder if this will suffice for a rain dance
1a_scratchhead.gif
:
animatedihbear.gif

Kraig,
Not only are you not going, but you are hoping it rains on us?
sad.gif

Just kidding, I know what you meant.
clappy.gif

I'd be OK with the following weekend, too, so I'll snap my fingers and tap my toes for ya while you're dancing!

Well, I just realized I wouldn't be able to make the 17th either, so no more rain dance.
bash.gif
blush.gif

Kraig - I'll second the motion for a rain dance, because as of right now my plans for Plow Day are really up in the air as to go or not.

Back