• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring Plowday 2007 Announcement

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Travis and those that helped. The only complaint to Travis is... I'm from South Dakota
happy.gif
And I need to visit more with the great people from this site!!!! If any one has a picture of me trying to pull the sled with my Original "Super Cadet" please post. It was a honor to plow in front of the "Plow Special" during the parade. Thanks to all those involved.

I had fun Friday night. I got to turn a few rows before packing it in for the night. This year I will be rebuilding the engine on the loader. Feels like I only have about 9 of the 14 horses left.
55308.jpg

Terry, I really enjoyed watching you plow with your outfit! Looks like you could pull yourself out if you got hung up!
happy.gif

55310.jpg

This was taken Friday night.

Bryon H-
It was great to meet you at PD and see your tractor. You did a great job getting that 16hp in an Original, and talk about a HOG!
thumbsup.gif

Nice work...

I think I got caught by the archive.. Let's try this again.
Here's some more photos I took Friday night.
55320.jpg

Terry Busch
55321.jpg

55322.jpg

House fire? No, just reflection of sunset in windows.
55323.jpg

55324.jpg

55325.jpg

Time to quit and go to town for supper with everyone.

Thanks again Travis & Charlie and everyone who made the effort to attend and support the nice event.

Sorry I missed saying hello to everyone I wanted to, but the time went so fast for me at least.

I think this young man needs an award! I do believe that he plowed more ground than anyone else did and has done so at the last couple of Plow Days that I've been at. It was his father that helped Brian B. on Friday when he was having trouble with his Cub Cadet.
thumbsup.gif

I think I'll send them a Free Plow Day 13 video and Photo CD set.

55329.jpg

Shane Riley (Photo taken by Art Aytay)

55330.jpg

Shane again.

55331.jpg

Shane's father.

Wow! I didn't think that photo would be so big, I think Shane is almost bigger in that photo then he is in person!
roflol.gif

Here's a pic of Brian Branstetter during the parade lap.

55333.jpg

Travis & Charlie, I wanted to add my thanks for another great event. Sure the field was a little moist, but my son and I had a blast Friday and Saturday. Shane didn't get off his tractor the whole time. He put about 8 hours on the onan rebuild, should be about broke-in now.

Brian, you couldn't have picked a worse place to run out of gas Friday night; in the dark and on
the far side of the field. Glad I could help with the gas and the jump.

Bill Riley

Kraig, those are some great pictures. I'll need to show Shane tonight. He'll get a kick out of seeing himself on the internet. This plow day wasn't even over and he was asking where and when the next one was going to be. The last few plow days we were sharing the 332, he thought it was great to have his own tractor this time. I thought it was pretty cool too.

Again thanks to everyone for a great event. Please keep having them. We love coming up to Iowa and seeing everyone, doesn't matter if they are cub folks or deere folks.

Bill

Keep those pics coming. Dee has some to post too when she gets time.

I did notice one thing in all the pictures.

<font size="+2">THERE'S NO DUST!!!!</font>
joker.gif

Travis - was there and deere tics? I wish I had a semi trailer load of that soil!

That field has pretty much everything. It's good soil for about 80 yards, then clay/sand then pure sand on top of the hill. The pasture we parked in is good ole riverbottom black dirt.

Just in case anybody cares, the parking area is actually "Whiskey Creek"!!!

Bill R., you are very welcome! Shoot me an email with your mailing address and when I get the Video and Photo CDs ready I'll send them out.

Jeez, that second picture down in that "More from Friday post of Kraig's looks like Blunier's got that 582 in 4-Wheel-High-Range and the pedal to the metal! GO STEVE!!!!!

OK, somebody slap that Bill Riley guy. Bill, he said he was giving a free photo CD and Video set to YOUR SON..............not YOU!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Travis-
Whiskey creek, eh?
beer2.gif

Latest posts

Back