• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring Plowday 2007 Announcement

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW, I never ran out of battery power for my digital camera or for the video camera.
happy.gif

BRIAN - I had what Travis talks about happen on the parade lap @ PD #2... I was able to steer out of the furrow while on video and make it ALL the way back to the pickup a quarter mile away with what I had left in the tank.... My new fuel tank has the fuel pickup ON THE RIGHT! so when the engine coughs & sputters I'M out of gas!

I just got a few of the pics Monica took last weekend resized.....

55536.jpg

55537.jpg

55538.jpg

55539.jpg

55540.jpg

55541.jpg

55542.jpg

Ya' know it seems like everyone used to bitch about the 16hp. "Briggs & Scrap Iron" in the 582's, but I gotta' tell you that tractor was a goooood plow tractor. What do you say Steve??

BTW, Is that "Little Steve's" version of "Look Mom, no hands"?

Well everyone, I wanna say thanks for the great event. Had a great time and gave my O a good work out. Was quite happy with it. If anyone should get in trouble for transporting dirt across state lines it may be me. That was the first time i've started my O since it plowed in Pennsylvania (sp) about a year ago and I sure as heck didn't clean it either so it now got all sorts of dirt on it
beerchug.gif
. Plowed real nice with the 10" behind it, even better than when i've got the 8" behind it. A little bit more weight would have been good though, guess I better starting looking for another set of IH weights. Only bad thing that happened, is somehow when i was transferring my pictures from the camera to the computer, one of the two had a small hiccup and decided to corrupt the memory card and I lost all 150 pics and bout 15 minutes of video i took
destroy.gif

To all camera owners:
If you have a Card Reader ...
Let me make a suggestion to all useing flash cards with their cameras. Throw the software away that the camera uses to transfer the pics/vids to your hard drive. Open the "My Computer" and go to the letter drive that has your card in the slot and just highlight what you want to transfer and "drag 'n drop" them to a folder on the HD that you make for them. Don't try them all at the same time if you have a lot, it'd be a long time transfering.

Not that he needs my endorsement, but I second KENtucky's suggestion. All that proprietary software that comes with your camera is unnecessary, at best. Simple drag & drop is the way to go.

Tom,

Big Steve was plowing up the other side of that furrow and Steven III was just giving grandpa the "friendly farmer wave".

Yes, the 582 does make a heck of a plowing tractor...add hyd. lift and it would be just right. My hydros still give me some of the flexibility I like for matching speed to conditions to do a nice job, but there is something about locking it in gear and sitting back to enjoy the ride that's fun too!!!

And FWIW, the 16hp Briggs twin impressed me as one of Briggs better design efforts, much better than I had expected it to be before I tore it down at least!!!

I should post an after pic of the F150! Still sqatting, new springs are in order, after the #$@%! F250 is fixed! Charlie, Travis, EVERYBODY including whoever got the cultivator I gave for door prize, THANKYOU!!! I didn't plow but it don't matter to me, I got a new toy!! I really had no idea of the magnitude of work involved, should have guessed tho. I woud pull IF there's a next time and pay a fee per pull. That 1200 has SOME power, used it to drag a job box around today, no prob.
A very big thank you to all who have posted pics. I enjoy them all! Can't wait for Kraig's CD!
Did I say Thankyou?!

Kevin D., more then likely most if not all of your files are still intact on that memory card!!!!! DO NOT USE IT until you try to recover the files!!!!!!

I'll add one other suggestion to what KENtucky suggested about dragging and dropping the files from memory cards. It is best to "copy" the files from the memory card to your PC then delete them from the memory card. If you "move" the files and you have a glitch during the move you WILL loose some files. However, those files should still be recoverable with a program like PC INSPECTOR But it's still best to avoid having to try to recover the files. BTDT

Latest posts

Back