• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

SNOW!!!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While you're just setting there waiting Charlie, you could come over and help me vacumn up all the leaves this afternoon. Am half done, only 2 acres left to go!! What'cha say??
proud.gif

Charlie - It's nice to know that at your age they finally fell !
roflol.gif

It's still trying to make up it's mind. We have had snow, sleet, and a mix all afternoon and with the east wind it may be a while before we can go play. But we are ready, blade on the 128 and blower on the 149. Oh and belly blade on the 70.

What snow? I jumped the gun last Sunday and put the thrower on , snow tires on the truck , cleaned the gutters , dug out the rock I hit last winter and broke the QA pin on the thrower ..... and no snow.
I knew I could have waited another week.

Beautiful day heare in SUNNY NC.
32 this morning and mid 50s in the afternoon.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yesterday was 65 . This am is 59. Raked the leaves and mowed the lawn yesterday.Kinda envy you guys getting all the snow.
Luther

Luther load your narrow frame rig in the back of that nice clean Ford and head north. There is a spare blower for ya to borrow and you can play till your heart is content (or frozen). We got plenty and more will come before Christmas.
thumbsup_old.gif

we got 2 ft here over the weekend.... too bad the cub is apart... had to use the manual snow extracation device.... grrr.

We didn't get squat down in SW MO this weekend. Melted away before I could play in it much.

I cut some firewood and wanted to get it unloaded in case we really got a lot of snow. It was about dark Saturday night when my wife took this so it's kind of blury. The yard was too soft to get the truck into the backyard... I need a bigger cart...

74006.jpg

Quiet post lately all of us mid west boys must be to busy plowing and throwing snow. We have about 2 feet here and got it in only 3 snow falls. It sure has given us all plenty of seat time. To bad snow is so unpredictable maybe we could have a winter plow day. lol

At least an inch is easier to move than the 6 to 10 we get around here. Good thing it only seems to come on the weekends. I just wish that the Deere Hunter had a new motor so I could use the tractor instead of walking.

Total snowfall for Dec., 39"
Due to start this afternoon 8" to 12" , maybe should have put the cab on this winter ???

That's it, I'm moving to Maine! We've only been getting light dustings of snow around here. 16 below wind chills just aren't worth it unless there's also a foot of snow! <grumble>

Latest posts

Back