• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Signs of Spring

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea right!
You guys and your signs of spring!

We have signs of spring up my way this morning.
4" of freakin SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry.gif

Charlie, I agree, Spring HA! I got about an inch of really wet snow over night. Foggy this morning too, which makes for some nice photos at least... I posted some more fog/snow photos HERE

223294.jpg

223295.jpg

Just finished cleaning up 9" of Spring....now it's coming down sideways again.

50 plus yesterday and the last patch of old snow finally melted on the shed roof late in the afternoon

Signs of spring in the Chicago area.......The Cubs loose.
roflol.gif
The Sox win
thumbsup.gif

Here is the first bloom on a bottle brush tree.

223494.jpg

Earthboxes with tomato's,cukes,red-green-yellow peppers,a couple of hot peppers and two banana peppers.

223495.jpg

Containers with beans, squash, zucchini and okra.

223496.jpg

and our first strawberry of the year,,It won't make it to the kitchen....

223497.jpg

The redbuds, Tulips and lilacs are blooming. It is 85 here yesterday. Got the 124 out and plowed thru the potato patch. Had green onions out of the garden for dinner last night.
223821.jpg

223822.jpg

Finally a little sign of Spring around my place:

223956.jpg

Garlic beds are looking good too.

223957.jpg

224201.jpg

Charlie's not the only one getting bad weather. Like it or not, tornados are a sign of spring too.

Some people lost their lives in this last storm. We lost only some trees and limbs here in Farmville.

224202.jpg

I was walking around a while ago and thought this iris deserved a photo. It's almost a gold color.

224673.jpg

I have some brown iris too but they didn't do well this year.

Wayne, very nice! It'll be quite some time before any of my Irises bloom... it's snowing again this morning, though with temps in the mid 30's it's melting on contact.

Finally a little more sign of spring up my way.

224905.jpg

Blood Root.

224906.jpg

Daffodils.

224986.jpg

More Blood Root, these are in a patch of Virginia Water Leaf.

224987.jpg

And my Nanking Cherry trees are just starting to bloom.

Jeremiah, thanks.
happy.gif
Here's some more signs of spring from my neck of the woods.

225120.jpg

225121.jpg

225122.jpg

225123.jpg

Kraig nice pictures. I wish i could properly use a camera. I would buy a good one.

LUTHER,
I can't take pictures either.Mine won't ever turn out like KRAIGS. BUT I did bug KRAIG about a camera and he recomended one like the NIKON COOLPIX. I reall like it, so much we got my wife one also.It has several differabt settings that i,m still learning about. But takes a great picture, is easy to download on my PC.
They seem to make a good all around family camera.I don't understand all about the pixels,cropping and such,the older I get the more thickheaded I've become.But I sure am happy with this camera.It was around a $100 with an extended warrenty.(includes dropping and breaking)Here is a pic from TYLERS SPRING musical at kindergarden last night,along with myself and his POPPY. (my dad)
ROD

225151.jpg

Rodney Smith
You do see what you will look like ? and I hope you will be as happy!

it has rained here for weeks . I`am here to share till Charlie bands me
wedgie.gif

225174.jpg

225175.jpg

225176.jpg

225177.jpg

I hope some warm dry wether is here soon .

The flowers are in full bloom and starting to dry up. I wish they would last longer. It was 92 here yesterday and 89 today and no rain in 5 days.
225184.jpg

happy.gif

Luther,
The only way that picture could be any better, would be if i could smell it also.
Very pretty!
ROD

Back