• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Pipe Bending

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave it to Kraig to use a "non-toxic" antifreeze to kill mice.

...and he calls me "crazy". Whatever...
81916.gif

Art, if I use the RV antifreeze I can just dump it out when it gets "icky". Also if one of the cats gets into it, no harm.

That would a Mister Potato Head bunny outfit on Selah the cat.

Selah was not amused...

81926.jpg

So....any guesses as to what Kraig is putting in his Coffee these days?

Are you alright Kraig?
happy.gif

Art, just coffee. My daughter did that to Selah not me. BTW Selah is Hebrew for pause as in a musical reference. Pause, paws, get it?
dunno.gif
I should point out that my daughter also named the cat.

KENtucky, sorry for hijacking your thread.
blush.gif

KENtucky, ummm, who's that hanging from the mirror?
dunno.gif

Bad mice, baaad mice!
81944.gif

That's all that was left from the last just empty every pocket that got in my way ...

Let's see...mouse nests, cats, mouse traps, busted dash boards, falling arches, jock straps, hydraulic valve location, heat waves, Horse pi.. beer, skull shifter knobs......the thread was whaaaat???? Oh - a pipe bender fabrication .....
coffee.gif

( jus' settin' here sippin' coffee...)

Kid<sub>e</sub> - Here's another one you'll like with yer coffee.
I smoked the clutch in the TOY last week with the boat cross ways on the boat ramp. I got mad and floored it and it just sat there with smoke boiling out from underneath. Glad I had the space around the shifter and boot securely and expertly sealed off with a paper napkin from when I was taking Kathy to work during the winter snows. Clutch dust burning stinks !!

Anywho ... (dang I'm not from Indiana!) Anyway I've got new flywheel and clutch and pressure plate and throwout bearing sitting in the shop that I got via Big Brown yesterday that I ordered from Advance Auto ... now I just need a grease monkey.
190706.gif

Disclaimer 1: <sub>no ill-legal imigrants were used in the typing of this posting</sub>
Disclaimer 2: <sub>animals <u>were hurt</u> during the typing of this posting , i had to beat the living crap out of that damn monkey to get him to pose for me</sub>

Latest posts

Back