• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

newbies beware...addiction probable

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
I got into cubs with a 122 that's now refurbed because I appreciate old iron.Time has a way of sneaking by and cubs seem to sneak into our mind ....I'm constantly reminded of my age laying on the garage floor working on mowers but I just don't want to say no to a good cub...I finally sold a 106 to a young neighbor who wanted it for months and the next thing I do is buy 2 more,like I really need them....My addiction includes a 128 that i have deck for...129 with factory deck hyd..a 125 w 42' deck..a 122 w 42"deck....1650 w 50" deck..1045 w 46" deck... a 107 not in pic w snow blade and a 1420 not in pic...107 and 1420 not running yet but on the list....My daughters think I've lost my mind ,I just say I'm adding to your inheritance.....If I do sell it's got to be to someone who wants to save them....Someday someone will get a chance to own what I saved from the bone yard....feeling good about that ... (1045 sliced off pic) ..on that note remember what independence day really means !!!

Attachments

• 100_1556.JPG
    100_1556.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_1558.JPG
    100_1558.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 0
Back