• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Lets see all those off topic tractors

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If feel complete now...
thumbsup_old.gif
I've poofed by charlie... I didn't get a "Poof" emoticon, though...
poof.gif

I wasn't trying to advertise, just for pictures of one of these patio tractors in nice shape for historical purposes ... really. They have been a topic on here before...

At least I tried to hide it...
clappy.gif

Scott..."I was 'poofed' by Charlie...I feel complete now."
Now, either Charlie is Gawd, or something kinkey goin on around here.
1a_scratchhead.gif
shhh.gif

Allen,

I 'prolly should have taken the CL link off and copied the pics... In hindsight, of course
On the other hand, this emoticon
bottom.gif
is almost as good..

How does it go,
"Thank you sir, may I have another?!?"

Good thing I don't take the Greenie bashers seriously or I wouldn't know how tough they really are. The little woman was mowing by the pond and getting as close as possible when she found the boat anchor and chopped it up a bit. No damage to the tractor or deck except a few flea bites in the gator blades.

/image{1}

229473.jpg

And the only thing hurt was the anchor ! But a Cub would have picked it up and hung it on the radiator front as a sign of its masculenity!
whistling.gif

Jerry, The blades not snapping off have to do with gator. So your bragging about getting your yard mowed with the green thing??? I'd be amazed too.
happy.gif

Naw he was bragging that HE didn't have to mow LOL

Kathy mowed once with a new push mower and found a 4x4 out of the ground 8".
She said something was wrong with it when she started it back up it shook real bad.
Crank stub looked like a horseshoe !

Jerry, what's that chunk of metal that's setting on the boat anchor?
1a_scratchhead.gif
All kidding aside, good thing no one and nothing other than the anchor was hurt.

here are a few from our county fair

Case
243491.jpg

not sure but cool
243492.jpg

Ford Jubilee
243493.jpg

and a deere with a gas V8 that reads Genereal Motors on the valve covers
243494.jpg

Jeff, that second one down is a Power King. I believe they were at one time sold under the name Economy Tractor. Cool old tractors. Nice old Case as well. What's that I see in the background behind the Case? Looks like a Cub Cadet (or a Mini-Mo GT) and a full size IH. More photos please.
happy.gif

Kraig the small one in the background was a duetz-allis then a sears gt, and then my line of cubs and I believe the red one way back there is a 560 that was parked there.

I did not get many off topic pics but here are two more of the case and power king. Plus some in the backgroud, jd patio series had 4 colors here

Did a larger co. make the power king??

243582.jpg

243583.jpg

Okay.. Here goes. This afternoon after work i stopped at a local farmer's home to ask him about a CASE SC that until two day ago had sat in a grove of trees. His Dad pulled it out and I figured it was either going to be cut up or is for sale. They are John Deere people. The owner said it is for sale and if it isn't sold by July 1st he'll cut it up for scrap. I HOPE to have some pictures tomorrow of it. It needs new tires and I know it wouldn't take a whole lot to make it run. does anyone know of anyone that collects CASE tractors? I surely don't want to see it cut up for scrap and the last thing I need is something like that at my place... although it may come to that before I'll see it cut up. That would give me more time to find a buyer only then I'll have my money tied up in having a friend haul it to here. Any suggestions appreciated right now.

Latest posts

Back