• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Lets see all those off topic tractors

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've thought of that Allen
lol.gif
I think he pretty much toasted it anyhow.

I played with the deck last night and after I got the rock hard glued on belts off the deck the spindles turn free with no slop no gritty feeling.

I recently drug home an articulating dump truck with cub wheels on it that says 'HOLTAN AXLE & TRANSMISSION CO. or Haxco, can anyone help me identify it's dob, or a good picture of what it looked like new.My film will be developed soon so i'll have a picture of it to post. 4wheel drive too. thanks for the info. paul h

Yes Kraig it is just that size,shape,dump,etc.but probably an earlier version of that model.Mine has no top on it but a fiberglass front end and fenders.I plan to get some steel fenders off of a cub cadet Maybe a hood to get it looking more like a cub! thanks for the manual info.

Paul, glad to help out, that cab was optional. I'd like to see photos of what you have so as soon as you get that film developed...
happy.gif

worthless.gif

I really like those Badlands, they would be nice for me to use in the woods. More than I can afford though. I've been tryin to locate an Attex 6x6 my dad and I used to ride around. I've tracked it part way but the last time it got sold they don't know where it went. I have a feeling they know but wont tell me cause they knew it was not supposed to be sold to begin with
bash.gif

A little....well...quite rough, but it's a good start. I wouldn't turn one down that's for sure. I'd love to have one, my mom and her bf have a Kawasaki Mule so come deer season when I'm at their place it turns into my hunting rig. Those Pugs will articulate and twist a lot, real stable machines.

Paul, yep, that one needs some work. It does look like an older version, I see more then a few differences. Keep us posted as you progress with the refurb.

No motor on it yet,but it has the other half of a torque converter,the driven side, so i'll just add the kohler from my cushman golf cart. It has the drive side of the convertor hooked up to a 8hp.If that is not enough for it i can go to a 10,12,or 14 hp engine i could borrow from one of my cubs.This week i painted rims for the newer tires i'm puttin on it.The fiberglass front end is off of it till i decide which way to go with the glass repairs. Paul

Paul, please take plenty of progress photos! I see you mentioned having to wait for film to get developed. Now would be a great time to invest in a digital camera.
wink.gif
Or you could also; beg, borrow, or, well um, I'm not gonna suggest ya to do that last one...
blush.gif

Well Kraig that is the sad part of me taking pictures,i bought a Sony Cyber shot about 15 months ago,even bought the memory card but never installed it.I take pictures with it,then delete them.The girl at the photo place said she can download the pictures so i can get the memory card in it then get to using it!I'll get on that this week.

Paul...I,ve got an older Sony that I use at lowest resolution (e-mail). You should have gotten a disc and cable where you can down load your pix to your computer, and either look at them print them or upload to here.
thumbsup.gif

I got the manual out and read directions,found the cable,and downloaded the disc and hope to come into the 21st century soon.Paul

Paul, Sony has a rather junkey, complicated photo album program. I have a nice one for my Fuji Finepix camera that I use now, including my Sony. Let me know if you have an interest...<font size="-2">maybe you can down load or I can get my disc duped 4 U.</font>

Finally hooked up my camera to the computer and walla,my pictures downloaded!So expect more pictures of my latest project and my cubs.Thanks to ya'll ,paul

Now Scott,
You know you ain't allowed to do that!
bottom.gif
clappy.gif

Charlie

Latest posts

Back