• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Almost fell off

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAYAKER2

IHCC Supporter
displayname
KAYAKER2
I stoped to move a empty trash can that was in the way yesterday. stopped and didnt take out of gear. reached for the can and my foot let off the clutch. I forgot to take it out of gear before I moved the plastic can to the other side of tractor, to continue cutting. and dumped the clutch. Reminds me to to adjust the clutch also. Maybe a kill lanyard like in the boat.

I have done that a few times,,My left leg is my "dead" leg (rods & nerve damage)...Twice with my Whee Horse, luckily the plow hit big trees, last time was last week I was cutting the grass with my Craftsman and my dead leg slipped off the clutch/brake and ran over my still lawn display,,,the exstension cord (not plugged in) wrapped around the blades and stalled the motor,,,,had to raise the tractor up 3ft (swing set "A" frame & cum-a-long) and had wife untagle cord from blades....LOL..luckily nothing like that has happened with my Cub Cadet or Ford tractors..

dschwandt, Dont get me wrong I enjoy my 71 and The 3 speed. Im not 15 like I was when I mowed in the 70's. I don't plan on mowing by traversing hills sitting on the round fenders anymore either. And Robert I have metal and screw in my left ankle. Lets blame it on the titanium!

Latest posts

Back