• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Let's put a face to a name!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is two pages back...
They say I look like Kenny Rodgers...
1a_scratchhead.gif

More like the cat that swallowed the canary.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Lewis, well you look more like Kenny Rogers then he does himself, what with all the plastic surgery
yikes.gif
he's had..!!!

angel.gif
Cath

Me and my better half, Faith. At Hueston Woods State Park, just west of Dayton, Ohio last year!

Aug 14th today is our 23rd Anniversary!!!!
thumbsup.gif

307877.jpg

ihrotate.gif

Jason, CUBgratulations!

Today, August 16th, is my 30th wedding anniversary.
happy.gif

Wow Thanks Everyone, I really appreciate all the "Congrats",,,

Kraig, Congratulations on your 30yr Anniversary
Seems like all the guys and kids I'm working around now days don't seem to make it just a few years if that! Sure don't hear about those long term Anniversary Marks like you used to back in the Day! Again Congratulations!!!

Back