• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Let's put a face to a name!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donald T.,

I am sitting here about to burn up with the humidity above 90 percent and the dewpoint above 70, and you have to post a pic like that!
bottom.gif
Shame on you.
err.gif

We can't see you all that well for all the snow. Next time, post a pic that shows you better, and not so intimidating!
biggrin.gif

Thanks, and yes, they are a joy. I think of them as my reward for surviving parenthood!

Here's Marlin and Me..(angel)..Marlin showed me how to add our pics to the put a face to the name thread...((smiles))

245983.jpg
245984.jpg

LOL Jerimiah. Marlin WILL be crushed
245997.gif
however. When he looked at the pics he said oh my gosh, I look bald.! Geez, I suppose I should have said, OMG..I have gray hair? hehehe. I started shaving it OT when it got thinner and thinner, and when the comb over quit working for him. You can see the differences in our glasses..he has the no glare ..

angel.gif
Cathleen

Had to show off my new cap:
261143.jpg

261144.jpg
Thanks, Charlie!
happy.gif
happy.gif

A pic of me and my 70 earlier this month at Garden Tractor Daze in Portage WI:

261181.jpg

I'm the one with the long legs. "Meow" was a stray that was with us about a year. She was an indoor/outdoor cat that when inside was normally in my lap, on her blanket on the bed or couch, or eating. She came in one day to eat, then went back out side and we never saw her again. Don't know what happened to her.
261210.jpg

guys,guys guys.!!! play nice.! so, those making remarks? where's YOUR photo? turn about is FAIR Play, isn'<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>? lol

Paul, what a sweet Meow kitty. I felt so sad for you that she arrived one day, spent a blissful year with you and then was gone. That had to be hard.

angel.gif
Cath

Back